Joji

Dj parkinsons # Member # Application (DECLINED)

Player Name: Dj Parkinsons

Date of Birth: 2000/18/9

Country/Location: I live in England, Hampshire, down south :)

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:79145759 

Games Played: I've played numerous amounts of games, and playing through all of the has made me more humble over the past years, as well as growing up I guess. I'm highly passionate about video games, even though I am highly competitive and can get salty if I don't complete or succeed in a task, I do enjoy having a laugh with many of my friends, people that i randomly meet online and as well as the outbreak community. Games I currently play the most (CS:GO) (Rust) (DayZ) (Gta5) (CS Source, even if i dont have that many hours on my steam, i have played before pirated versions for over hundreads of hours before I worked my way up to buy a decent PC and finally install steam and play it on there :^) ) (CS 1.6, same thing with cs source) 

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? It's sort of difficult to explain how long I've been playing since i have changed names on steam (who hasn't) and have been offline for a while (month or 2) but If I had to calculate the amount I'd say for about 4-5months, but that is with changing names and recognising me back then was a challenge as i had to explain to all of my fellow colleagues that i changed alias.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I'm very enthusiastic, fun, witty and diverting when it comes to speaking to others. I like to treat everyone equally so It doesen't seem like im giving more people traits and better options just because I know them in real life or have known them for quite a while online. I've modded on servers back in 1.6, although that was many years ago, its still some experience and i stick with that statement. If i choose to be CT, i like to make my games as creative as possible, so i dont have bore my Terrorists ;) compared to other CT's who could be un-experienced and like to choose the safe and easy way of having a lively time because they dont want to made fun of or ridiculed for creating incredibly entertaining and definitely not stupid games <--- me haha. But in all honesty, I think I could bring joy and happiness If I became member since then i could gain a bit more respect and could be picked for more option choosing activities that would hopefully entertain everyone.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm a 15 year old half russian half english school boy who enjoys Rugby, Football and other sport supported activities. I have over 1.1k hours on CS:GO as well as pretty much the same amount on CS 1.6. I do graphics design as well as am taking a GCSE Course in Arts & Crafts. I am looking towards working with one of my family members over the weekends next year just to earn a bit of cash, paying some money towards the rent of the house we live in as well as money put either towards a car or a apartment that will benefit me in the future. 

If you also want proof of bits and pieces of graphics design, feel free to ask in the reply section. :^)

Is this your first post? No

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? No

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

Um, I feel your community integration is lacking at this point. I have never really seen you on teamspeak and you only have 8 posts on the forums :( You're very new and it takes a sometime before I feel anyone could be considered for OB membership. 

I don't think your ready for member yet, but if you get yourself a bit more active on our other platforms apart from the server then I think you could be :) 

Edited by Fluxy

Might be me, but the first time I have seen your name pop up was your intro post.

But, by reading both your intro and member post you seem to be cool. I think you need to give it more time and join more discussions on the forums and join teamspeak more. 

Good luck though :)

This is happening a lot more often now people are applying for member way too early (i did it too ;P) you need to integrate more with people not on the jailbreak server.

Maybe the need to be stricter rules on for applying for member 

I don't want it to seem like i'm taking this out on you because i'm not but it has happened  a lot so i just wanted to mention it

if you get more active on other platforms you will have a better chance at member

Good luck in anyway

I'd agree on the Teamspeak, although I don't go on it as much, I like to interact with players more on the server.

- Teamspeak will definitely go into consideration.

and thank you daimantt.

<3

Eventhough you are a dick to me you are very entertaining. You are fun, eventhough you aren't on much on teamspeak you do talk A LOT ingame.

If I were to choose to make you member I would definetly since I think you could bring a lot of joy to the community. I still have to wait a bit untill I meet the requirements fot member

but I would be glad to see you in the community. You have my vote. Good luck

Hey dj,

We've decided to decline you this time around as we feel that, although you are a friendly individual who is getting on well, you could integrate better and interact with more people before you are ready for membership. This can be done by simply being around longer and using more of our other platforms, in particular TS. Improve on your integration and then you can re-apply in a month's time.

Sorry to disappoint,
The OB Staff