gaffeR

What really grinds your gears?

People who don't fucking watch their kids as they run around and cause mayhem in the store. I work in retail and this is honestly one of the biggest annoyances.

Having to constantly correct co-workers' mistakes after these people have been working there for god knows how long.

People who moan about EVERYTHING. I work with someone who literally doesn't stfu for 30 seconds, needs to get a grip.

Yeah.. pretty much work related shit, im pretty chilled out outside of work.

21 minutes ago, Jamie said:

People who don't fucking watch their kids as they run around and cause mayhem in the store. I work in retail and this is honestly one of the biggest annoyances.

Having to constantly correct co-workers' mistakes after these people have been working there for god knows how long.

People who moan about EVERYTHING. I work with someone who literally doesn't stfu for 30 seconds, needs to get a grip.

Yeah.. pretty much work related shit, im pretty chilled out outside of work.

I manage all the stock in the back of the store (talking thousands of shoes) and even some senior staff cannot comprehend putting things away in the right place despite the system being alphabetical order.
I wish them painful deaths.