jakobputz

Member app Jakob putz (DECLINED)

Player Name: Jakob putz

Date of Birth: 02-02-2000

Country/Location: The Netherlands - Overloon

SteamID: 76561198142832354

Games Played: Ark Survival - Arma 3 - Minecraft - Csgo - Fs 15

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?  400 Hours

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?   i bring happiness love and fun like to talk to people in game and on ts  i am not a bigg fan of the forums so some people wont know me 

Tell us a little something about yourself: i live in The Netherlands i like polecaulting its my buggest hobby i jump 4,07 high i like gaming to i love to play with the eople form theob community 

Is this your first post?  i have made  more spps before and one welcome post

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? i join the ts almost every day just being in a channel all alome being shy :)  i dont post on forums that mutch

if this does not work ill not stop playing on the servers ill just be tere to show that i want member and im going to get it ill fight for it   love from jakob

haven't seen any improvements since ur last app which was declined because:

On 28/02/2016 at 20:30, UnSeen said:

Hey Jakob,

We're going to turn you down this time. You have a lot of activity on JB and you generally come across as a friendly individual, however you still have no constructive forum activity (you don't need a lot, you just need some genuine contribution and activity) and you lack integration with players of the community. We have seen you on TS but often sat alone and not joining players within our community. Work on your forum activity and your integration as a whole and then you can re-apply in a month's time.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff

but maybe that's just me good luck

+1 fun to talk with.
+1 Ur pretty active on teamspeak
-1 Low post amount on the forums
-1 sometimes Not really nice to other players 

Still hope you get member, Good luck ;D

Seem like a great guy to talk to in Jail, never really had any issues with you and you seem like a relaxed guy, however i don't really see to much of you on teamspeak nor much on the forums, so in my opinion based on your jail activity but your lack of activity on other platforms i would say try increase them, then i think you would stand a very decent chance at member.

P.s try to become known across most platforms ;)

gl

For me it will be a no for a couple of reasons.

1. I have seen you insulting multiple players on the server, ranging from small arguments to insulting with cancer, talking about someone's mother being a filthy whore etc. This is absolutely NOT behaviour what is expected from a member. 

2. You like it to be aids on the server. As a ct u can be very unruly, likes it to be triggerhappy and play alot of rng. Most important thing is on jb, and more important in this community is to have FUN instead of being aids. 

3. As others said above me, your activity is not the best. Your forum activity is kinda low and on teamspeak you should intergrate further with other parts of the community. 

These are for me the points you could improve on. Others have maybe a different view. 

Gl on your app

No from me,

from what I know of you, you are a complete troll and disregard the rules when it suits you. -1. You are not ready for member for a while unless your attitude SERIOUSLY changes.

Hey Jakob,

After a discussion with the Admin team, we have decided to decline you. You are not member material at all. Throwing out insults about people's mothers and cancer is absolutely not tolerated and you will face consequences for that. You are also a pain to deal with on the server a lot of the times. Please don't apply for member any time soon unless you have decided to completely change yourself into a new better person which I doubt will happen.

All the best,
The OB Staff