Sign in to follow this  
dAiMantt

dAiMantt's member app (DECLINED)

Player Name:dAiMantt 

Date of Birth:8 november 2000 

Country/Location:I live in the Netherlands in Zeeland 

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:121435407

Games Played: I've played lots of CS:GO, Chivalry: medieval warfare, Garry's mod, battlefield 4, black ops 2 and 3, Skyrim, War of the Roses, Leauge of legends, Lord of the rings online GTA, ryse son of rome, pokemon, every game since fire red .

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: Since Oktober 2015.  

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I like to joke around, talk to people, help people, explaining rules, argue about stuff.  

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm Danilo, 4th grade after summer vacation. I have a newspaper round, play tennis and recently joined a football club. I'm lazy as fuck and I love to eat everything. O yeah, addicted to pokemon go..  

Is this your first post?: It isn't Have you been around for less than a month? (This includes Teamspeak and forums): Nope (If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

Ill just add this: I have 3 warning points on the forums because I had an inappropiate profile picture. Already apologized. But I'll do it again here just to make sure you know, I know I was wrong. Sorry!

You are a very nice person to interact with on the JB server your helpful to other players and in general a very fun guy hope you get member :)

Gonna echo my last comment, on your own member app.

Great guy who's friendly and somewhat active, but could do with joining events/gathers/playing (NON CSGO) games on teamspeak, to integrate with the wider community. 

I could've easily passed for a 17/18 year old (According to other people who didn't know my age, just seemed to get a lot of people being shocked when I told them I just turned 15) When I was new to this community. I was also like 6 ft so yea, I turned 16 a few months ago and am 6'3 if at all curious. People do vary quite a lot, especially at such an age. I use to lie about my age all the time, IRL or over the internet. (oooh rebel) So there's obviously going to be some people who are in the complete opposite of that. It does make you think though. :hmm: Anyway.

I just think the 15+ rule is stupid anyway, I know Smods can nominate and shit but seems silly not to at least give some people a chance to apply and at least try to prove themselves to be mature enough. That's what a trial is for I suppose. JB also being required for member :devil: - ANOTHER RANT FOR ANOTHER DAY. :fu:

Haven't seen you that much TS personally sometimes I see your name pop up but that can just be me. I also haven't heard anything about you really, which is probably a positive. The main thing with becoming a member is one thing, integration. If most people know your name, for non-negative reasons, you'd most likely get member. Just get involved with a lot more things, people are surprisingly friendly if you ask for an invite to something or just join in on gathers. Just remember to be /PMA/ about it. Good Luck though. :beer:

Just in reply to Danny, I've been part of communities where they don't have some sort of age restriction and it becomes very hard for staff in those communities to make the younger players understand that they are just too immature and it isn't necessarily their fault, it's just a 'comes with time' thing a lot of the time. Obviously you get exceptions to the rule, including yourself and, when I was younger, myself as well - hence the nomination system for individuals who are outstanding. I've also been someone who has hated the 'age requirement' aspect online, more so when there was no possible way to get in even if you were great, but I realise that in many cases it sets a benchmark and is somewhat a requirement for a sustained 'core' community (can go into more detail on TS if you really care lel).

In reply to JB being required, it isn't. We expect people to integrate through the 3 platforms; game server, voice server and forum. With the surf server that means JB is not longer a set requirement. On the other hand, integrating on all platforms is a principal rather than a set in stone thing. For being with the core community, TS is clearly the best way to get involved and in cases where an individual has really integrated well without playing any of our game servers then we can still give them trial - of course this would require someone fairly confident and sociable to get so involved, hence why having game server activity as a requirement makes it easier for players to get themselves known community wide. An example of someone who hardly touched JB upcoming to his app but integrated really well and got member easily is Four20.

Back to this app - good luck daimantt

Hey daimantt,

We've decided to decline you this time as we feel that, although your presence has been noted, you could integrate a lot better on TS with different people from throughout the community. We also feel at times that you can be immature and that before we could give you trial you would have to mature a little more. Work on these pointers and you can re-apply in a month's time.

Sorry to disappoint,
The OB Staff