Sign in to follow this  
Tiny

GTA V - Mega Thread

The box of sand called GTA V is one of my favorite games to play with O.B but within an hour or two it descends into Death matching and trying to plan activities in-game is nightmare.

I think if we take a few hours out of one night we're all playing GTA V to run a type of event.

I've looked around on the internet for some ideas as well as coming up with my own and I welcome you to add your own ideas.

Some ideas I've seen/heard/come up with are:

Car meet up: Pick a type of car (Sports/Off-Road/Old School etc..) Then drive from car park to car park.

Vehicle Relay: Everyone starts in a location with no car, you all set a way point on the same place on the map, you then have to call any car (unless agreed otherwise) and race to the marker, once you get to the marker you have to get rid of or blow up your car/bike and call a new one, once the new one arrives you then have to race back to the starting point.

Cops and Robbers: Split into teams, the Police grab a clean Police car/Helicopter while the Robbers grab any unmodded-normal street car. The robbers then must go from store to store Robbing them and stealing cars if needed while the Player-Police and AI-Police try to stop you. (Using CEO work and Lester to go off the radar could be used)

Driving Up/Down Mt. ChiliadBit of a O.B classic I guess but yeah, Drive up that shit and maybe try driving down without rolling all the way?

Hide and Seek: Everyone turns off the HUD (Can be done in the menu) and split into teams (any ratio can be used), you can then do this a number of ways, limit people to an area/vehicle, if you're on the hidden team and you see a seeker, you must type something in chat(depending on situtation)

Bank Demo Derby: Grab Cargobobs and take cars to the top of the bank, then smash each other off.

Top Gear: You pick what someone else drives and someone picks what you drive, then race to a marker. (Hitting people off the road is encouraged)(Pit Maneuvers are proven to work well)

Rapids: Grab a Jetski/Boat and go up the rapids.

Formation Flying: Everyone gets in planes/jets and has to fly in formation as close to one another as possible, communication will be key.

Dog Fights: Jump in a Jet/Buzzard and duke it out

Deathrun/Bull Dog: One person grabs a car/truck while the others get bikes. The team on bikes line up at one side of the run way and have to get to the other side without being knocked off, if you are knocked off your bike you join the other team and grab a car, repeat until you get a winner.

Drive-By: You split into pairs, One Driver and one Shooter and go to war with the others.(Drivers are unable to shoot)

Gang war: Split in 2 teams and Death match it out. (Every team should dress in gang colours)

The Henderson Challenge:  Players enter a public server, deposit all money in to the bank and start off in the middle of the city. They then have a set amount of time to accrue as money as possible. The one with the most money at the end wins.

Car Football: Like Rocket League but more GTA V - (Custom Game mode coming soon)

I will add more if anyone comes up with anymore.

It has been said that events are hard to moderate GTA V and this can be solved if the majority have agreed to a event and someone is killing people or bringing police to everyone they can be warned, if they carry on they can be kicked from the session for the night and out of the crew etc...

and on the Crew thing I really hate the current logo so I made a new crew and make a temp logo, I've sent all the people on my friends list an invite.

My Profile if you need to add me

The Crew Page

0dN14Up.png

'cause memes?

Anyways, anyone up for this kinda thing?

And to add to this, I'll record/edit every event for upload to the O.B YouTube channel.

GTA V MAP CALLOUTS

Spoiler

zB4qUF7.jpg

2 hours ago, Jak said:

Sounds really good! I will join the new crew on one condition: the crew colour is the exact same minty green as OBOS. 

That minty green was awful fam! I did almost pick "Islamic Green" but UKIP Purple won

c25Y6rw.png

If people want the minty green back majority vote gets it :P

2 hours ago, Iszuka™ said:

Sign me up :D
Oh my god, how did you get 'MEME' ?
I thought 'DPRK' was a good clan tag...

JFku8Zo.png

ps. add me pls <3

Social Club link?

I like the Deathrun/Bull Dog one (we definitely need to do this). Also since people like death matches so much, why not have a "Gang war" where we split up into two teams and knock each other out :P