Biggles

Away Thread

The chance of us populating the server just increased.

It's about the same proportion of the shit that came out of your mouth sometimes.

We now stand a better chance.

Hope not to see you again on the server, nor the forum.

The chance of us populating the server just increased.

It's about the same proportion of the shit that came out of your mouth sometimes.

We now stand a better chance.

Hope not to see you again on the server, nor the forum.

^Wow.

Also, I hope to hear your perverted voice at some point, Doom. You're a very funny guy, even if not everoyne can appreciate your nuanced/sick humour. xoxo

Hey guys. I'd just like to apologize for not being on for the last three weeks or so now. My absence is due to myself not having much free time just at the moment. I'm holding down two jobs and doing uni work at the same time. I'll hopefully sort my time out a little better so I can have time during peak time to drop in to the servers and play much more often than I have been recently.

I miss you guys, but I've gotta keep these jobs and obviously uni work takes priority. Also with the courses I'm on the work is unpredictable in it's amount so is very difficult to schedule it efficiently which is a pain in the ass.

I hope to be back soon. I'll let y'all know if anything changes.

Also if we ever get hats again I'll be on so fast. Professor needs his space helmet bad.

Til' then, have fun and just because I'm not on the servers doesn't mean I've vanished. Be free to send me virtual love over chat.

See y'all soon babes.

<3

I will be going away tuesday 23rd of july Till some time in September as i will be on holiday to walton on the naze for 6 weeks so i will miss this community for a while See you in 6 weeks !