Sign in to follow this  
Ekitai_Hebi

Ekitai Hebi's (Brad's) APP (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Ekitai Hebi - 液体 蛇 (ο´ω`ο)ゝ

Date of Birth: March 26th - 1993

Country/Location: Netherlands

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:40351835

Games Played: CSGO , DOOM , Overwatch , Dota 2 , Osu! and of course a bunch of other games whatever strikes my fancy at the time

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Little over a month and a while back when substick first joined the server i played a couple of times

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?, The most extensive anime encyclopedia known on OB, Fun times and generally other bullshittery and memes. I also do some simple photoshop work and can do some LUA coding but thats been a while

Tell us a little something about yourself: Names Brad 23 years of age love anime and i have a hidden love for drifting, currently saving up for a nissan silvia s15 to completely convert that to a drift car and after that go to events for good times, i swap from jobs alot since i get recruited by 3rd party agencies to get stuff done quickly and in a good quality

Is this your first post? Nah

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? Nyet

Something i'd also like to mention as sooner or later this might come up, I do have a VAC banned account however the ban is currently sitting at  1898 day(s) since last ban figured i should mention this however i doubt itll present a issue. I was young and i was a idiot

Edited by Ekitai_Hebi

Brad's a really nice guy, always friendly and talkative. Played quite a few mixes/gathers and I rarely see him rage, or get angry with people. Obviously has lacking Jailbreak activity, but his forum posts are of some quality and he's on teamspeak quite a lot, and is always easy to talk to on teamspeak. Brad should probably get member imo :D

Hey Brad,

You've been placed on a one week trial, congratulations. Message an admin to be invited to the trial group. We encourage activity on all of our platforms.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

Congratulations Brad, you've passed your trial.

You are now a member of Outbreak and can enjoy all of the benefits of membership. Message an admin to be invited to member's steam group.

All the best,

The OB Staff