Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sniffles X Relic

Pokemon - thoughts and feelings

Guest Sniffles X Relic

Hey there guys with the new Pokemon games coming out soon I was wondering what are your views on the franchise! Personally I love Pokemon and have watched every season of the anime and played all the games I enjoy it because it was a original idea and had the potential to be played for months. My first Pokemon game was Emerald in which I chose a torchic I then caught a shiny poochy before catching anything and everything. I love Pokemon and just wanted to know if anyone else does and if so what they enjoy about it 

I used to be addicted to Pokemon, got my first gameboy and Pokemon Yellow when I was really young and I instantly got hooked. Played all the games (at least 3 times each) until the R/S/E generation, after that it completely died for me. Maybe I just grew old but the new pokemons and graphics on the DS didn't attract me at all. Some days ago I threw all my Pokemon VHS's away, I had arround 40 :(

I also liked the Mistery Dungeon ones but never completed one, I always got bored after some hours.

Guest Sniffles X Relic

I know what you mean about the newer games as they are not what original Pokemon fans would expect (like how COD is now) but I feel once you get past the mega evolution and weird Pokemon/ mechanics it's decent also what was your favourite pokemon? For me it was sudowoodo as it reminds me of me 

Just now, Blyss said:

Articuno and Raichu (inb4 Rachel jokes it's a fucking coincidence fags). I actually used the name Articuno for a while in my friends steam acc be4 buying cs go in my current one .

What are you on about? Stfu weeb

Loved the games, can't stand the anime, it was always really annoying. I was pretty obsessed with Pokemon Blue and Red when I was maybe 6 or 7, and I've played most of the games up till Black and White, but I've kind of gone off it for the last few years. I really enjoyed Diamond and Pearl to the extent where I bought more copies of the game so I could create more save states.