Sign in to follow this  
VENGA BUS

+1 me I give you a compliment xoxo [OUT OF STOCK]

Hi Mitch, I like that you've always got my back when people backstab. Mintlou, Hugo and Lewis have always judas'd us at some point but we always go strong even though we both live on different sides of the wall. You introduced the simpsons maymays before woodengfx solidified their reign. Kind of like Jesus Christ's coming before the ascent of the Vatican. I like your sense of humour and banter, and your accent is deffo mad Scottish in a cool way. I also like to talk about the fast foods and the various differences in beer with you, as it does seem that Scotland has us beat on fastfood. Munchy boxes sound legit af. You're one of the people I particularly like talking to, and I find your abrasive nature really fun to deal with, even if it's not necessarily for everyone. xoxo

Kind regards,
veng

Hi Unseen, where do I begin? You are one of the most intelligent and decent people in this community. I hold you in very high esteem. You're great at dealing with the grumpy dinosaurs, and you're fair and level headed. A warm and lovely person to be around tbh. I like how you can seem to fit into any group really - it will do you will in life at large. You are, without a doubt, my favourite head admin too, in no small part because I know you'll pour honey in conor's ear when I next apply for member. I still remember when I was the one suggesting you to apply for member/mod lmao, and how easy you were always one of those 'obviously' kind of choices for mod. Glad you've stuck around and I'm impressed you've managed not to become a shitlord, though I still believe there is time for you yet to falter and fall by the wayside, as pretty much all of your predecessors have.

Kind regards,
venga

Hi Vemix. I like that you live in Germany. It's a different country to my country. I've never been to Germany. I hear they have very good beer there. I've met some Germans and they're frustratingly good looking and educated. That said, I've probably not met enough skiddy Germans. Maybe you could tell me about your impression of living with our Germanic cousins? I like that you're American but are living in Germany. That is cool. I also enjoy seeing you join and disconnect from the Teamspeak, but I appreciate it more when you join. :) I also like your profile picture it looks cool.

Kind regards,
veng

SonyTwan, I really like that despite being in a horrifically homophobic community, you stand up for what and who you are. I admire your bravery and courage. I like your taste in music too - it's nice to have someone else in the community who appreciates the 90s greats like I do. Even though you can't really help me get member because you're a dreadful shitlord, you're still my favourite shitlord. You're very good at making pithy comments on the forums and I like how you say 'im gay' quite a lot. Whilst I don't speak for everyone, it never gets old for me. I like when you have a throat infection too and can't really speak, but then you croak in a really grumpy way, even though it hurts you, just to say "im gay". It's inspiring. I also like that you're a fellow devotee of clickhole. You're also good at beating Jamie in minigames/coursemaps which makes me as happy as it makes Jamie angry. It's probably one of my favourite things. im gay.

Kind regards,
venga

Ty Hugo that's very kind of you. I'm glad that PMA is now a thing tbh. OB needs more positivity/growth mindsets tbh.

Chris Lord, where do I really begin with you? I like that you aren't always horrible, and you occasionally don't leave games half-way through. I like that you're precocious and a clever if unconventional person to talk to. I enjoy how you think you're going to Harvard. You're clever, and I hope that you train your work ethic to allow you to achieve what you could do if you truly tried. I think you can do great things but you have to be disciplined and accept that life is difficult. I find you a funny person to talk to, and you're definitely one of my favourites. I also like that when I was a mod/admin/owner that you always proved me wrong when I said "he's not a cunt", referring to you. You're one of my faves bbe. You also met Pingu which I'm really impressed by. 

Kind regards,
veng

COMPLIMENT SINCERITY CONTINGENT UPON RECEIPT OF <<1 +REP>> FROM <<FLUXY>>

Hi Hugo, we've had our ups and downs but you've always represented core OB for me. I'm glad that you and I share the same ground in my signature. I like when we don't argue and actually talk normally, and I do like when we're on the same page. I enjoy hearing about the work you do at Waterstones and hearing about the sketchy Arabs you bump into in Edinburgh. I like that you've got this PMA movement going too. The world needs more positivity and anyone who adds to that gets my +rep. We don't talk as much as we used to, as you're often gathering and I'm often shitlording with Jak, but it would be good to have a chat again sometime soon. :) I'm glad you're going well in your degree and I'm sure you'll get what you want upon graduation. If graduation feels a little daunting and scary, then know that it is for pretty much everybody. Just keep optimistic, keep motivated and keep that PMA and you'll get where you want to be. :) 

Kind regards,
venga

Hi Storm, I like that you're from the Canary Islands. I like that you speak Spanish and that you have a different accent. I also like that you're kind of like Weezy in that you smoke marijuana and you enjoy chilling out. I like that you do coding as well. You're a fair and chilled out person who rarely has a bad thing to say, and you take shit from people really well. You keep on going when other people would crack or get seriously buttmad, and that kind of resilience will pay dividends in life. I like that you appreciate the weather of your country and that you're largely not a prejudiced or aggressive person. 

Kind regards,
venga

Hi Twiixtor, I like your picture and your avatar. You've given the impression of being a fair and decent moderator, and I can't think of any negative interaction with you. I'm happy to have you keeping the halls of OB largely skid free. I haven't seen as much of you as I've seen some of the other mods but as mentioned previously, I've nothing negative to say. I think you're a good bloke and I'm happy to be in the community with you. :) I also know that you'll pour honey into Conor's ear when I next apply for member and that's part of why you're my favourite Polish moderator who lives in Ireland and is taking on Irish culture.

Kind regards,
venga

Hi sjnokstaart, I like how you have a name which I find very difficult to pronounce. I like that you are around on the forums and JB and Teamspeak. It's cool. I also enjoy your contributions to the community. I like that you're a moderator and whilst I don't think we know each other as well as perhaps we could, I'd like to get to speak to you and become more familiar. :) I hope that you have a great summer in 2016 and that you have a great time. You're a fair and reasonable person. I like that you are a good guy and that you're a moderator. I also know that you will pour honey into conor's ear when I next apply for member and because of that you're my favourite Belgian moderator on this fine community.

Kind regards,
venga

Hi Brake_Down, you're a newer member of the community but you've grown on me. You're often about on the Teamspeak and you're fun to chat with. I like your display avatar too. It's very fun. I like how you're interested in Jailbreak and the community at large. I think you're a nice person and that you should try and become a larger figure in the community, as we can always use more positive people. :) I hope you have a great summer too. Have you got any plans for it? I liked your intro post too. It was one of the better ones. I hope you have a great time here at OB and continue to linger for years like many of us have! :) 

Kind regards,
veng

Hi Evan, I enjoy that you're a friendly face who I've become familiar with over the past few months. It's nice to see some people have come and settled, and don't seem to be moving on anytime soon (in terms of community, not life). I find you one of the funnier people on the TS and I like having you about in general TS banter situations. I think that it's fun that you signed Weezy's petition to demote IrishChamp, though I probably don't agree with the sentiment of the petition. But it is fun. It sounds like life is going well for you, from what I hear, and I hope that continues now and into the future. :) 

Kind regards,
veng