Sign in to follow this  
VENGA BUS

+1 me I give you a compliment xoxo [OUT OF STOCK]

Hi guys, give me rep for this post and I'll say something very nice about you. The compliment will be at least three lines long. :) :) :) 

EDIT: OUT OF STOCK FOR COMPLIMENTS - WE NEED TO GET AN EMERGENCY PRODUCTION RUN TO FULFIL EXISTING ORDERS BUT NO MORE NEW ORDERS WILL BE FULFILLED UNTIL YOU ARE NOTIFIED OTHERWISE.

Edited by VENGA BUS

Keiji is probably the most politically and historically aware person on OB. You're always a pleasure to discuss things with and I always leave our conversations with more information than I went into them with. I'm very glad to have you on my Steam list and I wish you the very best in sourcing the dankest political edgy mayaays. RBISMYLIFE <3 xoxoxo
-Veng

Shift, where do I begin. You spotted the cheeky banter straight away. I've not spoken with you too much but from your reply on this thread, I'd like to get to know you more. If you're into edgy political maymays I feel we could get off to a flying start. I'm not on JB as much as I used to be but you can usually find me about the Teamspeak. :) Look forward to speaking with you soon, you seem like a really nice guy!

-Veng

Rory, you are my favourite person who is Irish on Outbreak. I like how you do the Irish things. You are also not a retard which puts you in very good stead. You're not a cancer monkey, you're a good crack to speak with. 
I particularly like when you go out with Fluxy and the other Irish gents in Ireland. It looked fun. I hope you have a nice time and that you can explain how college/university works in Ireland as I still don't really understand
it too well.

Kind regards,
Veng

Gaffer, where do I start? Your dog has big balls and a big nob. That's pretty cool. It's also kind of intimidating. I like how you do the tradesman stuff. You put the sprinklers in the Arndale
Centre which is cool. I like when you go AFK from CSGO games to go and bathe Harrison which is pretty fun. Jak and I don't really mind if you go AFK all the time anyway. It's quite fun watching you spin
when you say that you actually want to play a full game. It's great. Thanks for this. I also like your son Harrison and how you shout abuse at Adie. It's all bang on and cricket.

Kind regards,
veng

IrishChamp, I like how you are a moderator/senior moderator. You are good at doing this in the community. I also appreciate how you contribute to keeping the SRW a clean servers and free of scrubs. I know that when I next apply for member that you'll pour honey into Conor's ear and make the nice things happen for me, and that's why you're my favourite moderator/senior moderator. I like your accent too as it's kind of like Rory's but a little bit less Irish, though I think it's still cool. I hope we can play a gather sometime soon where I can just use the nova. I thoroughly enjoy your company in the Teamspeak place. It is one of my favourite things to do when I am not doing my underwriting work at my job.

Kind regards,
-venga

JayDog, where do I begin? You actually have reasonable opinions which you stick to and defend vigorously, which is a positive quality to have. I don't always 100% agree with you on everything but I genuinely believe you do have people's best interests at heart, and that you do things for the right reasons. You're a fair mod, even if you are eyes, and I like how you complimented me on my disney picture thing. That was a nice thing to do and it adds to my positive impression of you overall. I also know that when I next apply for member that you'll pour honey in conor's ear, and because of that, you're my favourite moderator. I also like that you have a truck. Trucks are cool.

Kind regards,

veng

Hi Eraser, where do I begin? I like how you used to be a mod but you stepped down before you became a shitlord, a fate which afflicts most mods/admins after a while in this fine community. I also know that because you used to be a mod, that you're still close with the moderators and admins, as well as Mr Conor himself. I know that you'll pour honey into conor's ears when I next apply for member, and because of that you're my favourite Irish member in this community. I really like your accent too. You sound like Rory - every bit as Irish - and even sound a bit more Irish than IrishChamp, who sounds a little English/Welsh sometimes. You're a reasonable and decent bloke and I'm glad to share this community with somebody like yourself. :) 

Kind regards,

veng

Pepe, I remember when you first joined the community. I thought you were an absolute shitlord kid with your name being Pepe The Frog. Funnily enough, Jamie thought that about me when I joined ages ago, and first connected to OB JB with the name 'VENGA BUS [CHUIS BOI]'. He thought I was a French skidmark freekiller - and look how far I've come now! I feel the same about you. Humble beginnings will lead to an even greater standing in the community. You're a funny guy and I like to talk with you when you are on the Teamspeak. I look forward to play some JB soon, and listening to you moderate some of the more delightful younger players of our community. I also really like how you moderate and I know that you'll pour honey into conor's ear when I next apply for member and because of that you're my favourite moderator from Luton in Outbreak.

Kind regards,
veng

Mr Nice/Four20, I really like that you make money by trading. I legit do find that really interesting and would like to have a chat with you about at some point. It's resourceful and entrepreneurial and overall chill af. On top of that, you're a fun guy to talk to, though I wish you would occasionally contribute some more in TS as I feel you can be a little passive sometime, when we could definitely do with more input from you! I like you as a person and even though you can't help me get member, I still really like you, and you're my favourite person who can't help me get member but I hope maybe you do get member/mod at some point so you could help me get member and then you would be even more of my favourite. Though would legit like to talk to you whatever when you're on the TS.

Kind regards,
veng

Hi Brandon, I love that you moderate and that you asked for a compliment so quickly after the others did. Thank you for the rep. I enjoyed coming back from my cigarette to have another four compliments to write out. I really enjoy this and I am definitely not regretting creating this thread. I like that you're Irish too and I think you're a fun guy. You're good at the moderating and I like when you go to the shops and get irn bru and some beer. What is your favourite beer? Mine is probably Tribute. For lager, possibly Kokanee from British Columbia. I like your hair, it's a good colour and I enjoy it when you make memes on the Teamspeak. I hope to see more of you on there and to have the pleasure of your company. I also know that you'll pour honey into conor's ear when I next apply for member so that's part of why you're my favourite Irish guy who's called Brandon in this community and are probably the best mod.

Kind regards,
veng

Hi Stiqqy, I like that you're more chatty and shitlordy nowadays. I remember when you were a bit more salty but you aren't any more at all. You're a good laugh to have about and I like your unrepentant cynicism, as it's something I can relate to in a bitter pessimistic-humorous kind of way. I also like that your hair is quite long as it's a fun and unconventional length. You're good at saying words in the right order which puts you in a good position in the pyramid of people I think are good. I enjoy speaking with you about various things, particularly silly OB drama issues. I can rely on you for a bit of fun and a bit of banter.

Kind regards,
veng

Hi Gunstar, I like that you're from London - I'm also from London. I think you've told me before where you're from there but I actually suck with the geography of the place nowadays. You're one of the most fair members of staff and I really like that you're helpful to players both new and old. Dealing with you always feels very fair and straight forward. I also know that you'll pour honey in conor's ear when I next apply for member and for that reason you are my favourite admin in this community. I hope you had a great May bank holiday as you deserve it, after all your contributions to OB and your friends and loved ones. I think you deserve a holiday too. Maybe you could go to Croatia as the summer hots up? Though maybe there are a few too many refugees so perhaps go somewhere else instead with less refugees. I'm not against refugees but I think they'd make my holiday a little less fun by talking in Arabic about the unspeakable horrors they've seen and endured before uprooting themselves and fleeing their homes to try and enter the relative safety of fortress europe but now find themselves trapped on the outside behind barbed wire in what is probably the greatest humanitarian crisis facing the world at the moment. Go to Malta instead maybe, I think there are not many refugees.

Kind regards,
veng