Sign in to follow this  
GingerPopper

Dark Souls 3 Hype

Im making this to see who will get dark souls 3 and if i can find people that

actually play these games (pls im lonely and afraid)

I hope its a mix between bloodborne and dark souls

and if it is i might die of happyness.

For anyone wondering if you should buy the game or what it is about

do some research, for me personally the games are incredibly satisfying and fun

but for most they are just games to play to get angry for a video or something, its alot more than just that.

Honestly i just hope we have some dank weapons like santier's spear (ds2) with alot

of different movesets, but hey it looks amazing and im super hyped.

Also here is a channel that is doing a full playthrough of the entire game

He got it early through some unknown means.

Honestly i just hope we have some dank weapons like santier's spear (ds2) with alot

I don't want to watch a playthrough, the first playthrough you do where you have no knowledge is best.

Oroboro is a big Dark Souls streamer, him among others get access for promoting the game.

I don't want to watch a playthrough, the first playthrough you do where you have no knowledge is best.

Oroboro is a big Dark Souls streamer, him among others get access for promoting the game.

I understand how you feel, i also don't want to spoil it for myself, but at the same time temptation is getting

the better of me. I think i'll stop watching after part 5, its not too deep into the game so its all good i think.

For anyone wondering if you should buy this game i advise you to

try out one of the other DS games, as they tend to go on sale quite a bit and are overall

quite cheap. The games are incredible for anyone that wants a fair challenging game with

alot of depth. This one seems like its going to be the hardest of them all, so if you

want an easier starting point i would say DS 2 is the way to go, as its undoubtly the easiest of them all. Anyway hope i have helped anyone that has been wondering if they should invest in

these games, woulf like to see a DS OB group but that will probably not happen.

For anyone wondering if you should buy this game i advise you to

try out one of the other DS games, as they tend to go on sale quite a bit and are overall

quite cheap. The games are incredible for anyone that wants a fair challenging game with

alot of depth. This one seems like its going to be the hardest of them all, so if you

want an easier starting point i would say DS 2 is the way to go, as its undoubtly the easiest of them all. Anyway hope i have helped anyone that has been wondering if they should invest in

these games, woulf like to see a DS OB group but that will probably not happen.

I've really liked DS1, 2 and Bloodborne (specially Bloodborne, even got the platinum trophy in ps4 ^^). But the thing is that DS3 looks too similar to Bloodborne, even the HUD is almost the same as Bloodborne's one, so since you look like you have done some research, what do you think about that? haha