Sign in to follow this  
Smokey

♫ | Playlist of Smokey | ♫

Perhaps group up or label the tracks in terms of genre?

Good shout on Toto, Ja Rule and Mayer Hawthorne though.

Sick of hearing that fucking Kygo track.

Perhaps make this into a thread where we post our favourite tracks/artists from certain genres.

I'll list mine otherwise this thread will be major spam of YT videos and take too long to search for everything.

Rap:

Mobb Deep, Tribe Called Quest, Black Sheep, Wu Tang, Foreign Beggars (UK rap)

I don't really keep up with the modern stuff

Rock/Metal:

Fidlar, Tame Impala, The Cult, Thin Lizzy, Overkill

House:

Lxury, Catz 'n Dogz, Kink, Martyn, Mosca, Julio Bashmore, Eliphino, Detroit Swindle, Shapeshifters

Drum and Bass:

London Elektricity, Bad Company UK, Dom & Roland, Commix, Logistics, Total Science, Paradox, Ivy Lab, Seba, Calibre, Rockwell, Fracture, Lenzman, Lynx, Doc Scott, Dub Phizix, Alaska, Noisia, Hazard (I'm getting carried away with this, I could go on for days)

Jazz/Soul:

Curtis Mayfield, Al Green, Isley Brothers, Sister Sledge, Jamiroquai, Marvin Gaye, Sonny Rollins, Earth Wind & Fire, Mingus, Donald Byrd

I could keep going but this is taking too long

Edited by Guest

Perhaps group up or label the tracks in terms of genre?

Good shout on Toto, Ja Rule and Mayer Hawthorne though.

Sick of hearing that fucking Kygo track.

Perhaps make this into a thread where we post our favourite tracks/artists from certain genres.

I'll list mine otherwise this thread will be major spam of YT videos and take too long to search for everything.

Rap:

Mobb Deep, Tribe Called Quest, Black Sheep, Wu Tang, Foreign Beggars (UK rap)

I don't really keep up with the modern stuff

Rock/Metal:

Fidlar, Tame Impala, The Cult, Thin Lizzy, Overkill

House:

Lxury, Catz 'n Dogz, Kink, Martyn, Mosca, Julio Bashmore, Eliphino, Detroit Swindle, Shapeshifters

Drum and Bass:

London Elektricity, Bad Company UK, Dom & Roland, Commix, Logistics, Total Science, Paradox, Ivy Lab, Seba, Calibre, Rockwell, Fracture, Lenzman, Lynx, Doc Scott, Dub Phizix, Alaska, Noisia, Hazard (I'm getting carried away with this, I could go on for days)

Jazz/Soul:

Curtis Mayfield, Al Green, Isley Brothers, Sister Sledge, Jamiroquai, Marvin Gaye, Sonny Rollins, Earth Wind & Fire, Mingus, Donald Byrd

I could keep going but this is taking too long

I can relate to most of this shit man. Dope!

rip 4g for the rest of the month ayy

lel , if you see [32 video's] in the title don't watch it with 4g :lol:

Yeah I was joking I have 5gb per month so I don't really care :p (Although I avoid watching videos)

I tried to convert all the links into videos, but it resulted in the page to crash, so I'll keep it the way as it is now.

I made a list of it, ordered with numbers. In that way you can listen and follow the songs in a more friendly way. Hope you find something nice, enjoy!