Here are some guest passes for anyone who wants to try the game out

Please try the game out and reply what code u have used

Code 1 : 3674-2267-E3DD-4B29-AAEE TAKEN

Code 2 : EC00-1477-E906-430C-BDCD Apperently taken o.O

Code 3 : 001E-FFA7-D2DC-4899-8A51 TAKEN

Code 4 : A4A1-5577-856E-451E-93EF TAKEN

Special thanks to Holore to provide his guest passes

Edited by Guest

I took code 4, thanks a lot dude. I really liked sandbox MMO's but the only one I previously found was Archeage, and the subscription was rather annoying. Birthday coming up this month, i'll probably buy it then and drop my guest code for whoever needs it ^^

I have the game so I won't be using these, but if you grabbed one of these codes and it worked - post (like Skiller has) saying you have it to save other people the hassle of trying only to fail.

Also love the 'first to grab em, gets em' approach lmao

To anyone who is actually kinda interested (rather than just saying 'fuck that, anime game for sure') but you aren't entirely sure whether you want to pay for it or not, I do recommend getting this to try it out first (I know Hatchgunner did it with my code and he was happy he could check first).

The game looks pretty nice but not my type therefore I'll leave the codes for others.

Just wanted to say thank you for doing this kind of a giveaway for the community. Much appreciated :)

I wish my pc could run this, can't wait to get a new one.

Thanks anyway loved the ''first to grab gets it'' approach aswell, I was expecting some old ''Pick a number between 1-540000''.

I hope that the people who got the codes enjoy the game!

The second code is used, though nobody claimed using it :<

Tbh Irish, I might buy the game tommorow... I might be able to give you one of my guest passes if I do so

I got one bro thanks for the offer. Was trying to find one for my friend who I used to play with 24/7 before OB though I got one off Hatchgunner (in exchange for a few skins 8-) )

The second code is used, though nobody claimed using it :<

Tbh Irish, I might buy the game tommorow... I might be able to give you one of my guest passes if I do so

I got one bro thanks for the offer. Was trying to find one for my friend who I used to play with 24/7 before OB though I got one off Hatchgunner (in exchange for a few skins 8-) )

I offered you it regardless, the skins were guilt free...DON'T MAKE ME FEEL GUILTY.