Sign in to follow this  
Shift

Peanut Zeus issues

As well all know, on our favourite map peanut there is one Zeus is the bottem right cell. At the beginnings of many rounds ct's will say shoot the Zeus to die. Now here is where it gets... Silly. Most players cant type shot the Zeus fast enough and they will have to give it up. But if h say it at the start of the round. With a bind can u not be killed or what? I've press my bind much faster then the warden has been able to say it and still died. :/ Its not that big of a deal but it's annoying. As well as this there is somewhat.. Abuse? From mods and admins, as they can talk I have had many times where they will talk over the command and start pronouncing that they can't kill them because they have said it. Again it's not a big deal and I'm not trying to be a dick but it's annoying. It's not a big issue but what can u do, getting killed even tho u say something before the warden and still get killed. :/

Anyway just wanted to bring this up, and I know there are people who feel the same as me :)

Thanks

Aye, this zeus has been brought up before and i think there's only one simple way to go about it:

Don't go so fucking close to T's

Don't waste time pissing about whether or not the zeus was already fired.

You get zeus'd, you deserve it. Keep your distance.

Doesn't matter if you have a bind or not to say "i shot the zeus." There is physically not enough time when the round starts for the T in the zeus cell to turn around, pick up the zeus, fire the zeus and and use the bind before a warden says shoot the zeus to die. Either way, what is the point in picking up the zeus to fire it in your cell as the round begins before the warden says anything. All that does is create drama and delays the round and if the warden doesn't believe you shot the zeus people scream freekill down their mics.

It's silly anyway CTs should never be within zeus range to begin with.

Yes blame the admins and their abusive ways. I wish the regulars could votemute/gag them.

Moving on, doesn't matter if you press your bind right when the round starts. You take more than 1 or 2 secs to react to being spawned, pick up the zeus, draw it and "shoot it" so if the CTs command not to shoot it right after the round starts they have all the right to kill you if you don't follow the command, if they delay for a while then they can't do anything about it. It's all about common sense and there's so much drama comming from this situation when the solution is pretty obvious.

Either way it's just a zeus, don't get too close , you're not supposed to anyway.

Edit: Ty Eraser!!!!!!!!! Rip 3 mins

Yeah it's not hard to deal witha zeus,

FYI I'm not complaing about admins and mods ... (Blyss) it's just, if you see it from my pov it's a tad bit unfair. Mods and admins can get away with having the Zeus but others can't and get killed in cells if they even try :P.

Yeah it's not hard to deal witha zeus,

FYI I'm not complaing about admins and mods ... (Blyss) it's just, if you see it from my pov it's a tad bit unfair. Mods and admins can get away with having the Zeus but others can't and get killed in cells if they even try :P.

That is because i can ban people.....

blyss literally just said the same thing as eraser but reworded, lol

True,I was typing on my phone and on the bus so it took me a while, I only realized after I posted but decided to keep it there in case it adds something. It's actually amazing how we said the exact same thing, that's my mod