Sign in to follow this  
NotRJayy

Games on Steam?

If you're looking for a cartoon-y shooter try Team Fortress 2 (which is free to play)

The Total War series is decent for strategies

Portal is definitely worth a try also

and perhaps the Half Life series if you've never done that either!

Portal 1/2 is amazing but after you complete them you won't play again at least for a long while. (and it doesn't take that long to complete them)

I bought The Escapists some days ago and I'm enjoying it a lot, it's on a 66% sale (5.99€ atm I believe) so it's cheap and a really good game imo.

Other games you might enjoy:

SP:

Mirrors Edge

Age of Empires II (has mp aswell)

Terraria

Fallout 3/Las Vegas/4

The Elder Scrolls Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim

The Escapists Walking Dead

The Binding of Isaac:Rebirth

Undertale

Euro Truck Sim 2

MP:

H1Z1 / Rust / Arma 3 If you're into survival games

GMod

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (You have to pay per month tho)

League of Legends / Dota 2

I got a lot of games for you:

Survival FPS games: ARK:Survival Evolved, The forest, This war of mine

Reason: All of them are great in what they do, also ARK and the forest with friends are quite fun, but This war of mine doesn't have MP if your into that

Indie games: The binding of isaac, Speed Runners, Terraria

Reason: Isaac is incredible for a game that you can just play to kill time and is very enjoyable, Speed runners is just fun with mates so if you want to buy it be sure to tell your friends to get it aswell,

Terraria is an incredible blockbuilding RPG game just fun all around

Difficult games: Dark souls 1/2, Rivals of Aether, Don't starve

Reason: You may think im trolling for recommending Dark souls, but i will tell you that once you start understanding the game and play it for a few hours you can't stop, Rivals of Aether is basically Super Smash Brothers so if you like games like that you should definetly get it, i don't think any other game is as close to samsh brothers as this,Don't starve honestly can be in either of the two category of games, its a survival indie and its quite difficult to get into first, but it is definetly worth the money, there is a MP version of it on steam called Don't starve together, so if you want you can play with friends if you so desire

• FTL (A strategy game where you try to save a civilisation by flying your ship across space saving people and killing enemies)
  • Hotline Miami (A game where you just try to kill everyone in a good old arcade form)
  • Borderlands 2 (A generic FPS with a cool art style)
  • AoE II (A RTS game where you try to build bases and kill enemies. Good campaign that follows semi-real life)
  • Factorio (Non-Steam) (Sandbox building game where you create massive factory lines)
  • OSU (Non-Steam) (A clicker game where bubbles come up and you have to click them to the rhythm of the music)

Also, the way you worded the title, to me at least, makes it appear as if you're asking if there are any games on Steam :P.