Sign in to follow this  
DutchReaper

Introduction DutchReaper

Hello outbreak community!

My name is DutchReaper and I'm a friend of UnSeen. He told me to make this post as awesome as possible so here I go. I'm 21 years old and I'm from The Netherlands. (If UnSeen ever tells you that he is poor, it is because I sell him a couple of ounces of weed every now and then.) I like to play multiplayer games such as League of Legends.

Now to the important stuff.. I am actually here because I need your help. I need your support now, for all else won't matter if you support.

As you might know.. The Alien lizards have taken over the planet and we all need to step up and fight them. Therefore I am here to recruit soldiers to fight in my war. I will need your name, a nickname and a self-bio. I hope you choose to support the cause! (XCOM 2 soldier or vip)

Look heres the example of Unseen a true Soldier!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =619615705

Edited by Guest

I thought that whole weed thing was meant to be a secret?

Welp UnSeen. You in da truuuu-beelll.

Also, welcome DutchReaper

NaMe: JaK0B HuS3N

NickNaMe: xJarajexLolen

Bio: JaK0B HuS3N also known as xJaraJexLolen is an epic soldier born and raised in the flames and lava in the middle of a volcano

Born for only one purpose... To killerino the alien lizards that have invaded Earth.

No one knows how he achieved the name xJaraJexLolen but in swahili it means "TheDestroyerOfDraggens)"

Edited by Guest