Sign in to follow this  
b3NdY

Back for Round 2 [b3NdY] (DECLINED)

-1 I haven't seen him on ts that much ( but they be on my behalf) ,

As some ok forum activity and you are really active on jailbreak,

But after you receiving a week ban for freekilling, I am not sure if you can be trusted with member, you could at least apologized for it in your member app similar to what Doomblade did,

Also no need to post a comment after everyone +1/-1

Good luck though

Imo it's a big fat 0 on the mass community integration front. I don't think I have ever seen you in a room with more than 2 people in it. I'm sure some jail breakers might know you but you need to get yourself out there a bit more.

Hey b3NdY,

After some discussion with members of the team (and yourself), we have decided to give you a trial. However, although we recognise you have made attempts to integrate within the community and show attributes of a member, we believe you could integrate more through TS and with a wider range of people. We will be looking at this aspect and encouraging the usual activity over this next week's trial.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

Hey b3NdY,

After some discussion we have decided to decline you for now. Before your trial we commented on a lack of further integration within the community and we believe you still would need to integrate more with other parts of the community. Furthermore it has been noticed that while on the server you can often have a poor attitude and allow yourself to become a nuisance, complaining about silly things which is not what we would want from someone representing our community. Overall you need to integrate further and improve upon your attitude before you can then reapply in a month's time.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff