Sign in to follow this  
AlmightyJosh

TV shows

So as of recent I have been binge watching TV shows like no tomorrow and I'm starting to wonder what to watch next. I'm currently watching prison break(currently on s4) I was wondering if anyone could suggest some decent shows that are crime etc related as I'm not very sure what to watch.

The only show i've finished 100% is House and loved every episode.

Breaking Bad / Better Caul Saul...

GF's recently got me into Star Trek and i'll be honest, i'm enjoying it more than Star Wars.

CSI/Numbers/CrimeMinds zero cliches.

Whenever CSI was on the TV, me as a 10yearold would always get excited for the new CSI episode (or rerun). Don't take me as a filmophile, but I haven't even fully committed to anything episodic or a seasonal type of movie after I stopped with TV days. I watch like 1-2 movies/shows per year now. Simply because I had a great dose of westerns and classical horror stuff from the 70's-90's. And I stopped having a appeal for watching movies because they are far too predictable that pumps the cringe meter. Even the movies that get everyone talking in a good assortment don't really interest me. Same as video games, I just easily get burned down from stuff due to having multiple interests or trends at any given moment.

Thought the comment is sarcasm :(

My Tv show recommendations!

Gossip girl, Gotham, Game of thrones, the arrow/the flash, the walking dead and Misfits Those are tier 1

Breaking bad, Teen wolf, OZ (the prison serie), Super girl :) those are tier 2

Orange is the new black, wentsworth and i have 2 animes Attack on Titan and Hunter X Hunter theese those are tier 3

Thanks for me and sorry if i forgot a good one :)

Kind of in order of what I like most although not really:

The Wire

The Sopranos

Hannibal

Boardwalk Empire

House of Cards

1st season of True Detective

Fargo

Penny Dreadful is aight if you like that sort of stuff

and

Bob's Burgers, nice light-hearted animated show

Yeah i was thinking of watching broadwalk empire as its on sky box sets, Is it any good do you know?

Big Bang Theory & Lizard Lick Towing are quite good shows tbh.

Storage Hunters is another good one. People bet on storage holds and sometimes make a profit from it.

Ive binged watch alot of storage hunters and i have to say its pretty good / funny. ive been hooked on that for ages xD

Lizard lick towing is also good but i lost track of the story line xD

If you have Netflix: Daredevil and Sense8 are pretty much the best shows in existence imo. Also Weeds is quite fun to watch. Orange is the new black is really interesting. My cousin also recommended Narcos and Marco Polo, which I have not seen yet, but they look promising.

Heads-up: If you are going to watch Sense8 WHICH YOU SHOULD, it is a pretty complicated show and especially the first two episodes might be vague, but things will clear up and you'll be highl rewarded for watching all of it.

then:

-Lost

-Suits

-Arrow

-The Flash

-Fargo

-The walking dead

-Homeland

and

-Under the dome

are solid shows, have not seen them all, but most of them.

Josh, just watch Sense8 m8 izipizi

Mate, first show I properly binged watched start to finish was Breaking Bad, loved every episode. Then I went onto Dexter, again that took over my life and was a great show. Then I went onto Sons of Anarchy, once I passed the first season and found out the basics of everything, I learned to love that show as-well.