Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

Member App 2nd Attempt - Matthew (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Mat

Date of Birth: 20/11/2000

Country/Location: Northern Ireland (UK)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158029262

Games Played: Started gaming from a young age, but games i have played are Minecraft, Arma 3, Dayz Standalone, CSGO, CSS, LOL, Dota 2, GTA 5, BO2, MW3, MW2, Potal 1/2, OSU!, Borderlands 2, Gmod and Dying Light.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 2-3 months

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I am up to play whatever, i am friendly with most people on the JB server and can be funny sometimes. I am also willing to come on at any point apart from the time 8am till 5pm as i have school.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am 15, I have a studfer, I have 2 dogs (one is a Golden Repetitive cross Red Setter and the other one is unknown we got her from the pound :c) i am the laziest person you will ever meet.

Is this your first post? No

Have you been around for less than a month(This includes Teamspeak and forums)? No

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

Edited by Guest

Its a -1 from me 12 posts on the forums and not seen you on teamspeak much either,you need to integrate with the community get to know everybody.Your okay on the server but there is room for alot of improvment.GL with your app.

Its a -1 from me 12 posts on the forums and not seen you on teamspeak much either,you need to integrate with the community get to know everybody.Your okay on the server but there is room for alot of improvment.GL with your app.

Fair enough, i have no clue what to post so i haven't been posting and i have a shudder so i don't like talking to new people in case they take the piss out of me

Fair enough, i have no clue what to post so i haven't been posting and i have a shudder so i don't like talking to new people in case they take the piss out of me

I'm going to put neither a +1 or -1, reasons being is as you have only 13 posts on the forums and haven't properly intergrated well with the community, however I haven't been on team speak for a few days as I'm revising so I don't know if you have been on team speak within the past few days

I'm going to put neither a +1 or -1, reasons being is as you have only 13 posts on the forums and haven't properly intergrated well with the community, however I haven't been on team speak for a few days as I'm revising so I don't know if you have been on team speak within the past few days

I have been on i have mainly been in Room 101 but not talking very much :(

I mean, you seem to be a cool guy, and I know the feel of being a bit shy due to something that affects your speech, but you need to try your best to integrate. If somebody makes fun of you, stand up for yourself and people will respect you all the more for it. I don't think most people would insult you for a bit of a shudder anyway, as it's a little bit of a dick move. Just try and get to know more people, post a few more posts(maybe even start some threads of your own). Once you've done that, I think you should be fine, you don't seem to be much of a troll or an asshole. Good luck anyway.

Hey Mat, the thing is, you're a really nice guy but you tend to break rules sometimes without actually thinking, like for example I remember when you knifed me to death when I had LR and you was the CT, and there are some others. Also I don't see you intergrate with the community so try and get on ts, maybe do some gathers with people, join channels with many people in. If you are able to do these things before Sunday, then I might change my mind.

But for now it has to be -1.

Best of luck

yeah, as skiller said, get more active dude, and don't worry about being shy, we all get it sometimes anyway, and if you give it a shot of joining some rooms on ts, people come to like you, but good luck next time mate :)

Hello, Matt - Sorry I didn't respond to your teamspeak poke last night.

It's good to see you applying. The applications are usually dealt with on a sunday night, so use this time to just continue to be noticed in-game and on the forum (I respect if you don't like to talk on TS).

So just keep up contributive posts on threads (Not high post counts of spam, as gaffer said) and you should be okay.

Feel free to steam me if you have any more queries!

Yea, you got rejected because you couldn't read now you're applying under a month from your previous one after being told you could re-apply a month later.

Nt

alright calm down, don't be that harsh.