Sign in to follow this  
Skillershark

Online Names

I first started off with JumboArc. I got it when i was typing in my PSN and i saw a youtuber called JumboMuffin, so i just shortened it and typed a random word to make it "original." After a while i went by the name Sykix (dunno why, just thought it was cool) and changed it back to Jumbo.

Original: SmokeyZxNL

Why: Cause I smoke weed, use smoke grenade every single round and live in the Netherlands.

Other: Goku

Why: Enough said

Other: Gandalf

Why: Bought an AWP wich had the tag ''You shall not pass''

The history of my and my past in game names!

OKay so as far as a can remember i've had only 6 igns 3 for xbox and 3 for pc these include

l3MonBlu3BErRy - I thought i was cool back then and put my two least fav things together

Lynx Meow - This is after i joined a Gb team and played with them i got the name Meow after never wanting to play SUB

Imarvel_Eu - the last of my xbox names this was around the time i was a huge marvel nerd but also loved playing

-------

BlueJellyFish/Mnigam3ling - these were my first two IGN around the time of the minecraft takeover at the time i thought i was being cool and original and not idiotic i got the name minigam3ling by me liking to play minigames and added ling on the end because dwarf-ling-

Sharkey - This was around the start of my cs:go and smite time i adopted this name from a random guy i met online who did 33-4 don't ask me why i thought changing my name would improve my skills :(

And last but not least the bit you've all been waiting for!

SNIFFLES! - okay so one day i was at the dentist and they said "you need a brace" i got the brace and everything was fine except i developed a bit of a lisp so i googled it and i also noticed i sounded like i had a cold so i googled tat and fount out a have a disease what's completely harmless @ the time i also tried coke for the first time and got a habit in my school for being called Sniff Sniff i then said to my mates to call me sniffles as it rolls of the toungue easier and sounds better imo