Sign in to follow this  
SlayerX

SlayerX's Application (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: SlayerX

Date of Birth: 10/06/1987

Country/Location: Norway

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2543345 (

Games Played: Thats many many games, but i can try to se, Csgo WOW, css, terraria, star wars, and many many more also an console guy

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Now it has been a while can't remember all the way how long but Long :)

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? i can bring a mature guy with good humor , decent and good guy , can also help out with other stuff if needed ^^

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name is Espen aka SlayerX work from home with computers all day long , Server Administrator for many companys¨

i also have a gf we gona have a baby around july :D.. i Play computer as mutch as i can :D This has been awesome to become one in a big community as this :D

Is this your first post? nope it's not my first post, try to post some good post and asweres, but iam nt that good to write on forums but try my best ^^

Have you been around for less than a month(This includes Teamspeak and forums)?yes that i have been, using teamspeak and forum as mutcg as i can

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

If there are sm info left out tell me i answere as good as i can :D

Definitely an easy +1 from me here :), you have certainly been active over your time in the community and you are kind and talkative to anybody and everybody, whether that be on the teamspeak or the forums. Best of luck with your application and keep up the good work.

Hey Slayer,

Gratz, you've been placed on trial for a week. During this time we encourage you to be active on the servers, teamspeak and forums. Contact an admin to be invited to the trial group.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

Hello Slayer,

Congratulations, you have passed your trial and can now enjoy the wonderful experience of being a member of Outbreak community. You have integrated with the community well and have been active on all platforms. Please message a member of the admin team to be invited to the member group.

Regards,

The OB Staff