Sign in to follow this  
R1sk

R1sk's Member Application (ACCEPTED)

I love to play games with this guy, always friendly and funny in ts.

He is always active even in the night, i think this guy deserves it +1.

+1 he's a nice dude on the server and team speak,never mic spams on the server is a chill dude :D definitely member material.good luck with your app! :D

I now see you on a regular basis on teamspeak, almost every time i come across Liam he is full of enthusiasm. Also very helpful towards newer players in jb and in anything he has knowledge in. And of course his laugh completes the picture :D. 1+ for me. (this doesn't mean i will now not pick you to die on jb hehehe)

Hey R1sk

We have decided to place you on a one week trial, congratulations. Please message an admin to be invited to the trial group. During this time we encourage you to be active on the servers, teamspeak and forums. Please also remember to wear your new tag on the server and keep up the good work during this week.

Best of luck!

The OB Staff

Hey R1sk

We have decided to place you on a one week trial, congratulations. Please message an admin to be invited to the trial group. During this time we encourage you to be active on the servers, teamspeak and forums. Please also remember to wear your new tag on the server and keep up the good work during this week.

Best of luck!

The OB Staff

Thanks for the opportunity :D

Congrats and welcome!

You have passed your trial and are now a full member of the Outbreak Community and can now wear the in-game tag and enjoy all its perks. We hope you enjoy your time with us.

Please contact a Senior Moderator+ for access to the Steam group.

Welcome! :)

Regards,