Sign in to follow this  
Shift

Shifttt's Member Application (DECLINED)

Player Name: Shifttt

Date of Birth: 20th September 1998, 20/09/1998

Country/Location: England, Wiltshire

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86339850

Games Played: I have played a multitude of games, from xbox to pc. At the moment I am playing the following games, Age Of Empire, Csgo, Garry's Mod, Rocket League, League of Legends, Minecraft and Hearthstone. I have played many games in the past most of them being on the xbox. These consist of most of the call of duties, dating back to MW1, near all Assassin Creed's, Need for Speed's and many others. I have been playing on pc for only a short time but playing on laptop for over 2 years, back in those times I only used to play League and Minecraft, use to spend many of days grinding away on Minecraft on servers and was a Admin of a server back in the day. I have been a gamer most of my life being introduced to an PlayStation 2 by my dad at a very young age.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I have been playing on the outbreak servers for around three to four months now. I have played a lot of jailbreak and joined in with a few gathers now. I have enjoyed most of my time (other then baiting ct's ;) ) and I would like to be called a member of this community as I really do enjoy myself here. I have made many of friends and had many of laughs and have really love all of it.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I am a good leader, and welcome to take on new responsibility as well as try many different new things. As said in many gathers, I may not be good at the game, but I bet we will have more fun! By this I am saying I enjoying playing games but only for fun, yes I take games seriously but the purpose of a game is to have fun. I bring joy and laughs to the server and I like to make sure everyone is having fun and enjoying themselves. As well as this im also up for helping out new players to the server if they would be needing help.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am a non-serious gamer, as stated who when ever they have spare time plays games or watches YouTube. I'm currently at college in Andover in a ITC course, and quite a small person :). Im currently working at a local restaurant but would like to move into something orientated around computing as this is my life, im not very smart coming in with c's, d's and e's in GCSE's but love to have fun. I might not have a lot of friends in real life as this is because I spend most of my time online.

Within Csgo; I will always try to ct, although my rounds might not be the best as everyone rebels because as im too kind to everyone and give people too many chances, I still look to have fun, Im currently Gold Nova 3 after trying to de-rank from Mg1 before seven day ban for being kicked :P (with pre-made friends).

Within Teamspeak; As some might know im not very active on Teamspeak, this is basically because most of the time I am on jailbreak and because of this being in Teamspeak would mean I would just have to mute and stop sound, although with the introduction of the Minecraft server I am becoming more active talking with team mates and enemies on the server. Im also not very active because I like to be alone a lot of the time, when ever im watching Youtube or just don't want to speak to people. Im just that kind of person, though when i get on jailbreak you never hear me stop talking :D

Is this your first post? This is not my first post and like Teamspeak im not very active on forums although I would like to be.

Have you been around for less than a month? No as stated in sections above.

Anything else? Thank you for taking time reading my member app and have a good day.

+1 - Very active on the servers. Joins in with gathers often, on jailbreak a lot. wWorthy for member. Would say to be more active on forums however, due to this being the 6th post. But, will still +1 for the activeness in the community.

Good luck on the application however :)

Good server time and i've seen you on teamspeak but i think you should integrate more with the people in the teamspeak

and you barely have any posts on the forums so i'm gonna have to -1 but it's not up to me so goodluck anyways!

-1 not on teamspeak enough and has not integrated with the community.Not enough post or active enough on the forums.When your on the server you really toxic and scream at people,so its a no from me now.Gl with your app :D

Hey Shift, I am going to be frank and honest here since you applied for Member. I don't think you have integrated with the community outside the Jailbreak server as much as you should have. Your forum activity is lacking as well as Teamspeak activity, I don't think I have seen you on TS much and if so not really integrating with the community but with just 1 or 2 friends you know. Other than that, I have seen you mic spam and spam chat as well as being a bit disrespectful to some people when talking. You have about 35 mute/gags and most of them are for spam. I think you have a lot to improve before you can be considered a member. So yeah, more integration required and for member you should also be well known by other members of the community which I think is your biggest problem at the moment. Good luck with the app.

I'm split 50/50 on this app, On the server you are normally fun and enjoyable to play with but you are lacking in alot of activity on the forums and teamspeak. Maybe try to improve these factors before your app get's processed.

Hey Shift, I am going to be frank and honest here since you applied for Member. I don't think you have integrated with the community outside the Jailbreak server as much as you should have. Your forum activity is lacking as well as Teamspeak activity, I don't think I have seen you on TS much and if so not really integrating with the community but with just 1 or 2 friends you know. Other than that, I have seen you mic spam and spam chat as well as being a bit disrespectful to some people when talking. You have about 35 mute/gags and most of them are for spam. I think you have a lot to improve before you can be considered a member. So yeah, more integration required and for member you should also be well known by other members of the community which I think is your biggest problem at the moment. Good luck with the app.

Yeah i understand, i dont think i mic spam that much though, a lot of times i have asked for mutes or admins are just messing around with me. As said i just have fun and some of the mods join in :) But thanks for the feedback.