Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

Bad injuries

When I was 3 I snapped of part of an ice lolly stick and stuck it up my nose, had to get it surgically removed, still have nose problems.

When I was about 8-9 I had a big jumper on, I tucked my arms and legs into it, I was sat on an office chair (I still use the same chair to this day lol) and I fell forward, the floor was concrete with a layer of thin carpet over it, landed straight on my nose with all my weight, couldn't stop the fall cause my arms were tucked in, broke my nose, literal bowl full of blood.

My nose has taken a beating

I know that feeling, the cartilage in the end of my nose is permanently snapped from the numerous breaks it's sustained over the years.

I'll be completely honest with all the painful injuries I've had, as some of OB know, they tend to be in places that hurt guys a lot.

Never broken anything, but I fractured my toe, it turned like 90 degrees, had to take a lot of laughing gas and have it bent back into place.

Sliding car door slammed onto middle finger

Two black eyes, one normal one from a rugby game and one where my neighbour accidently hit me with a metal pole

Two urine infections recently, second one was up there with the most pain i've ever been in, pissing blood almost constantly is not something I'd wish on any of you guys

Had a cyst in my left b0llock

and perhaps the most pain ever - was when I was cooking with my mum, slicing and touching some really hot chillis, I finished and went away, thought nothing of it, maybe went to the computer or to chill or something, started touching down there as you do, and it hit me, ran downstairs screaming to my dad, my penis was either on fucking fire or it was plunged into the depths of the Arctic, had to spend like 20 mins in the shower with my dad bringing me buckets of water to throw over my pee pee (was about 14 years old)

fun and games after tho - brothers refer to it as chilli on his willy

Playing badminton in PE in school about 5 years ago with the biggest fucking farmer on my team. Shuttlecock (lel) falls to our side of the net and as i bend down to pick it up, farmer bags mcgee thinks its a great time to play golf with the shuttlecock, misses and hits me in my mouth shattering four of my teeth.

The worst ones I remember

- Scolding my hands when I was like 4

- Stood on a 9 inch nail, went right through the center of my foot and out the other side

- Ripped off my little toe running to the toilet and catching it on a skirting board

- pushed over a massive metal thing and it landed on my ankle, crushing and breaking it

- Got a scar perfectly under my entire right eyebrow from where I split it open running for the front seat of a car

- Got some various scars on my back from falling off a really high rope swing and landing on a spikey log

- Got pushed off a skateboard and ran my hand over, broke a finger and split the skin open

- quite recently dislocated my kneecap whilst on teamspeak, but I'd rather not talk about that

getting absolutely CUNTED by a wooden hockey stick right under the eye in primary 5, felt like it smashed the socket under my eye but it was gucci. fully expecting my good luck to catch up with me and lose an arm or something