Sign in to follow this  
MrGibbyGibson

MrGibbyGibson's Member Application (DECLINED)

Player Name: ✪ MrGibbyGibson™

Date of Birth: 26/09/1997

Country/Location: Cambridgeshire, England, UK

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43937779 ~ 0 VAC Bans, SteamRep clean & 0 Trade / Game Bans.

Games Played: CSGO (Currently my main game), H1Z1, CoD, Battlefield, FIFA, GTA V. Couple other games every so often, but mainly play CSGO.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Roughly 1 month. Have been highly active during this month, playing for over 8000 minutes. Can see this information from GameTracker, seen here: http://www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%9C%AA%20MrGibbyGibson%E2%84%A2/31.3.242.162:27025/

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Can & have already brought laughs to the community, along with helping out the community with any questions asked in chat. I help new members who join the server with information on the rules & how Jailbreak works overall. I've currently done so and will continue to call a mod / admin on the JB server when there's an issue, or record the rounds where a ban is needed.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I currently work till fairly late and then head onto the JB server daily, then I head on for most of the weekend too. Making the people jealous of the skins I have, ofc :D.

That's about it for the application questions, but I'ma break the rules and say a few more points. I haven't been around the community for too long (D;) but during the month I've been on the server for quite a while. I don't head on the TS that much, but I pop on when I get called, an issue occurs or when I get bored and decide to do so. I've done a couple gathers with some of the community members. I've also given the community a couple things to do during the recent DDoS attacks that's happened in the last month, which may have brought a couple more new members to the community too.

Apart from that, as Popey says, 'Nice Oneeee' :)

Also, Thanks for reading my membership application. :yay:

+1 Really active on all the servers espically on the Jailbreak server ever since he joined also opening a Battleroyale and minigames to play on when the server went down, Good guy hope he gets member.

However you haven't been in the community for a full month but i think i all your activity in this community makes up for it.

Goodluck Bro :D

I have to say that you are a great guy, you're very active on the server, forums and teamspeak.

You are also kind and mature which I think is some good qualities to have.

The fact that you also have your own servers and are willing to share that with the rest of us is just amazing.

Whenever the jailbreak is down or a different event suggestion comes to mind, this may open some new opportunities for that kind.

So I am gonna go ahead and say that I think that you're a member material and hope that you get accepted.

+Uno from me. :D

How can i not +1 this gimp?!

Red name = Red Skin!

All jokes aside, Gibby would be a great addition to the members lineup. He is friendly on the sever.

He is very understanding, even when i awp'd him in the head after he completed death run on airship, (Thought he was rebeling when he was 1/3 t's that legit completed!). Gibby showed great restrain from flaming on the mic, inboxed me calling me a dick but laughed about it!

+1 Good friend, meet on server. Always having a joke and friendly. Very active :D

Can we stop these post-count comments from non-members?

I don't mean any offence, but someone who isn't even a member or even experienced a trial can recommend someone to be a part of our community...

+1 hes really active on the server.He also has a mini games server which we play and its great crack.His laugh is intoxicating as well very funny :D