Sign in to follow this  
Abukhattab

Abu's Member App (DECLINED)

I'd have to agree, haven't seen much but seem like a nice lad. I'd probably decline this time but would encourage you to reapply again when you next can straight as we will get to know you even more :)

Are you a member?

You tell me :shock:

MrGibbyGibson --> Groups: Registered User, Donator.

So no.

I'd have to agree, haven't seen much but seem like a nice lad. I'd probably decline this time but would encourage you to reapply again when you next can straight as we will get to know you even more :)

Are you a member?

You tell me :shock:

MrGibbyGibson --> Groups: Registered User, Donator.

So no.

Congratulations! You passed the test :D

Now, is there an issue with placing my views towards an application for member, when others do the exact same thing? Yes, I may have been part of the community for a 'short' time, but from being active daily since i first popped up on the server for a good few hours, I think that I should still be able to place my views to an applicant...

Ill re-phrase my first post & keep on-topic. Abu is a great person, ive seen him on the server from time to time, able to listen and knows what he is doing. What the main post was saying is that I've only mainly seen Abu on the server since the past week or 2. Of course, I dont accept or decline applications, I'm saying what I would do at this point.

I wont place a +1 or -1 as its abit 50/50 xD. But, good luck anyways :D

Hey Abukhattab,

I will unfortunately have to decline you, you would need to integrate with the community better on the forums and on teamspeak we don't (we don't really know who you are), as community integration is needed alongside with server activity, although your server activity is good so keep that up. You may reapply on the 9th of December, good luck. Sorry to disappoint.

All the best,

OB Staff

really? ive seen abu few times on teamspeak and talked to him. also hes pretty active on the servers tho.. ? i know him hes a bit shy but hes a nice guy. also kartoffel you say we dont know who you are i hope you dont talk on behalf of the community.. if you discussed this with the admin team than okay i guess i feel abu should get a trial but i know its not in my position to say so..

also the last week or two we switched back to outbreak teamspeak and ive spoken to every new person here and ive spoken to abu a few times but i havent talked to you kartoffel. i dont wanna be rude but i think abu deserves atleast a trial.

why the decline if i may ask?

First off to answer you guys in regards to the activity, I never said his server activity was bad, I in fact said it was good and to keep it up. However the activity had been lacking a little bit during the month before the actual application.

In regards to not knowing Abu and integrating with the community, I did have a chat with the mods and got responses of people not really knowing Abu and again there had been no activity during the month before the application on the forums.