Sign in to follow this  
Abukhattab

Abu's Member App (DECLINED)

Player Name: AbuKhattab

Date of Birth: 10/04/1997

Country/Location: Belgium

SteamID: 87412365

Games Played: CS GO , Fifa , All Cods , GTA 5 , ...

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 4 months

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I'm a friendly guy , I help people whe they need. I want people to have fun in this community and I make that possible :P I love this server and want to be a part of it . I love to command and also rebel. I'm active on TS and love to talk with you guys.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well , I still go to school and I follow a Sportseducation , want to be a sportsteacher. After school I work out , go out with friends , play on my pc or xbox one . I'm a muslim , not an Arab btw . So you guys can trust me with any kind of bussiness . If I go on Cs Go I ussualy play jailbreak , surf , hunger games , 1 v 1 ,

comp.

Thanks for reading

Greetz your terrorist Abukhattab ;)

-1 sorry haven't really seen you recently and you last post on the forums is almost a month ago so you need to improve your forum activity,

If this improves then you could get member.

Goodluck though :D

+1 from me, your not noticed because your one of the player who players JB as it should be played.

You don't mic spam or chat spam, Even when free killed. Could make a great member :)

Seen you on the server a lot, picked up a few things like the fact you love to rebel, but if i should give some tips i'd like to say that you could take it easy sometimes.: For example when being killed you often seem to make a negative rather loud voice.

Neither do i see much from you on teamspeak aswell, don't have to stick around for a while, just come by and say hey and have a little chat once in a week:)

I do enjoy playing with you tho and your a great guy, don't take me wrong:)

Otherwise i'll give you a tiny -1 for now.

Gl :D

I'd have to agree, haven't seen much but seem like a nice lad. I'd probably decline this time but would encourage you to reapply again when you next can straight as we will get to know you even more :)

Are you a member?

+1 you on the server quite a lot and I have seen you making an effort in the teamspeak aswell.You are good member material and a nice person to go with it.Good luck with your app :D