Sign in to follow this  
Dank Potato

The Russian (Not really) Potato!

Hello! My name is Dylan Karrass and I'm a pretty young boy (Don't want to say age) from Essex, And no I don't speak like a true essex boy as my dad is from america!

I go to school like a normal boy and then go home and play CS:GO with my friends, I'm a quite bad rank (MG1) as I don't play comp. I have played many games but CS:GO seems to be my favourite. I used to play some CSS but mainly for deathrun, and for textures on G-Mod.

I have recently found OB Jailbreak and after a while of playing it I made some friends, after that I decided I wanted to be part of the community so Hi! If you haven't noticed I'm not Russian, obviously.

My IGN is Russian Potato and I hope to see you while playing! Bye!

~Russian Potato :glad2:

Edited by Guest

Hey there Russian Potato :), welcome to the forums and it is a pleasure to meet you :). I haven't seen you on the server yet, but then again I haven't been able to go on a huge amount recently due to my gfx dying :P. Anyways, I am glad you are enjoying the server and I'm sure I'll see you on there soon :D. Try and get MASHED in with the rest of the community and enjoy yourself :)!!!!