Sign in to follow this  
Shammy

Hey Ho Everyone!!

Hey everyone wasupp!!

You may know me as Shammy, Sham, Shammehh whatever.

Work: As a Chef

Little something about me: Live down the south of UK. Love talking to everyone, I'd like to say I'm pretty chill and friendly person in real life, never really take sides as there are always two sides to a story!! Been playing games pretty much all my life from mmorpg to rts, but mainly play FPS all my life though, with CSS to CSGO in competitive. Have been in recent jailbreak experience in Source(TMF) as I'm sure you all know of it, love playing jailbreak mode its fun!

I found and joined this server like 3 months ago(I think, cant remember) after I stopped playing competitive way too much!

Finally decided to sign up to the forums just so I can post ban requests since yesterday and this morning the server is gone overboard! (Half-term, kids out of their cages)

See you all on the field

Peace, Shammy

Hello Sham :), nice to see that you have joined the forums and introduced yourself :D. I've seen you plenty of times on the server and you tend to have a lot of successful CT warden rounds which is nice to see :), especially on some of the more popular maps where its a bit easier to rebel :). Thus nicely done and welcome!!!

Thanks for all the nice replies everyone see you all out there!!

p.s blyss ill kill you :D :D

Welcome to the forums :) you selling any towels?

i knew someone will end up posting that.........