Sign in to follow this  
Gunstar

Outbreak Logo Contest [Prize: OB Mousepad + 2000 Creds]

My attempt.

A big nod to WimDem for the style concept.

NqP5Fo5.png

Exported to .TGA too if anyone wants it.

Edit:

XbYCWJW.png

6JnBBaD.png

Feel free to maniupulate :D

These look cool. Would vote these over anyone elses imo (soz to the others lol).

The problem is, going to the post ill place below, is to have things not related to anything jail specific, so Outbreak can then add more integration with the MC server (and any other servers which comes out) to the community.

3. The logo doesn't have to follow the them of Jailbreak! I have seen a few of you do that but we would actually prefer if it didn't have jail related things like bars/chains/locks. This is because the logo should represent the whole community outside jailbreak too, especially when we are planning to open other servers such as minecraft and other things.

But none the less, them logos look sick =]

I see what you did there you dirty little cheater ;D 519827811.jpg?v=2&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=XlRAPLPW2n4Vp6oDnNUtTF0ZlR4bkbpzs3eVmZzasuhX5e2TWQbUFRM_CndgA6yN0

SSHHHHHHHH!?!?!!!

have things not related to anything jail specific, so Outbreak can then add more integration with the MC server (and any other servers which comes out) to the community.

Aye, in this regard, i think WimDem's logo excels.

... a simplified version? ... take some inspiration from the current/old logo.

I could try something more simple. Are you suggesting a round logo with an 'OB' motif?

I tried some before but couldn't settle.

Reminds me of the russian revolution :roll: No offense.

The fist symbolises revolution after all. A cry for people to... Break out.

WELCOME TO BREAKOUT

yea minus the fist and keep to the current colour scheme :)

Are you honestly telling me you'd like the letters OB in Impact font, on a blue circle?

And I'm slaving away, getting stressed to no end in getting the proportions of the fingers right?

I might as well just reinvent the bloody wheel, id have more luck anyway...

Nice logos guys, thanks for giving it a go :smile1:

I like both of your logos, maybe not ur latter one Iszuka [sorry], I think we are in the right direction :D but as Jamie said, if we can take some inspiration from the current/ob logo it could be nice.

Old

OlAZlqR.jpg

Current

bafa9f3c51.jpg

Are you honestly telling me you'd like the letters OB in Impact font, on a blue circle?

And I'm slaving away, getting stressed to no end in getting the proportions of the fingers right?

I might as well just reinvent the bloody wheel, id have more luck anyway...

not blue

The only program you should be using for making logos: illustrator, if you make a logo with photoshop you might want to scratch behind your ears haha

Hm, in general I would agree, but there are some modifications you may want to make using something like GIMP or Paint.net. There is never a single program that can do everything.

if you make a logo with photoshop

If you make a good logo in photoshop then you deserve an award. PS just doesn't do vector art as well as Illustrator.

Personally i've grown up with photoshop and can use it a lot easier than Illustrator.

Jumping from PS to Illustrator has made my head hurt because nothing seems to make logical sense any more.

I feel like circular logos suits OB a lot, so messed around a bit with Iszuka's logo:

ec2KfsJ.png

(Ignore the white outline on the inner shape, can fix that, also illustrator is so hard to get used to.)