Sign in to follow this  
Lupha

Lupha hacked

FFS guys, you have to be more careful about these... I know it's easier to get hacked on steam than some other games but come on... especially the people who have been hacked before as well. *cough* brandon *cough*

I also got tricked by this,if you receive any messages from my account it is not me! Ignore them.

I was hacked 2 months ago and made a Support Ticket and I got my account back. Unfortunately you won't get the skins back if Trade confirmation was disabled(which looks like you did that as well). I only lost 50-some cases...But if the hacker sold the items on market then you will get the money like I did. If you want I can give a screenshot of my ticket to you.

P.S. Valve staff is too busy with these tickets so my ticket took 1 month to be noticed and another week to be solved.

P.P.S. Coding section plis

Signing in on new device = 7day trade restriction on that device and im sure OPskins would have email verify on incase this shit happened. Im guessing they must have an automated procedure to accept the request sent to email.

The bot was hacked through social engineering, meaning the 'hacker' pretty much worked his way around Valve support and they just gave him access to the account lol.