Sign in to follow this  
inmylife

new map Ba_Jail_Square

After Notwaterworld and Somethingdiffernt I present to you BA_Jail_Square. Notwaterworld was a map mostly made to tryout a lot of minigames, it sadly lacked and real layout and therefore I moved on the somethingdifferent. Somethingdifferent was a map where I put in the minigames in combination with a decent layout, sadly I paid too little attention to sizes and the map became a bit too huge for my liking.

In the new map Square I've added most of the mingames you might know from Notwaterworld and Somethingdifferent, but now I've paid much closer attention to the layout and sizes. I've tried to realise a map where players are able to rebel in a lot of diverse ways, although not making it too difficult for the ct's to cover these escapes. While also including a lot of games on the map to improve variety during rounds.

The video above showcases the new map a little bit, I'm "releasing" the map probably this sunday as I'm doing my best to have it right the first time (had enough map testing on the previous maps, I really just need to get the layout right). In my opinion the map is a bit ugly, as making a map pretty is definitely something I'm bad at. Anyways what you see is what you'll get, aside from some fixes and look changes (think about the doors that open the wrong side and such little things).

This will probably be the last version I'm releasing for a while.

Looks interesting, obviously got a lot of elements from your other map but hopefully because you put more thought into gameplay and layout then it'll play much better.

I always think maps that are easy to start off commanding are much better because CTs aren't scared to join, Ts that don't rebel have less cell days and Ts that do rebel can do so in more creative ways other than finding a gun in a cell.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/se9qnve2dl74g3f/Ba_Jail_square.rar?dl=0

For anyone that wants to try out the new version here it is. I've worked on the looks of the map for the past week that's why it's released a week too late. Anyways I hope the map is of good quality.

That's a big map :o Will try it out today :)

After testing the map yesterday I realised the cell area was a bit too small, everything was way to cramped and there were too many secrets to keep thought off. I changed the layout a bit in order to make it easier for ct's, so it's not a deadtrap to navigate through. I also edited a lot of textures.

looks cool

BRILLIANT IN DEPTH POSTING

I'm not defending Josh but

yeah
lol rekt
does it have a left click
to die
great event guys really enjoyed it

(Wasn't even on the event)

I got an A* in gay studies

you're not the one to talk lmfao