Sign in to follow this  
Jaydog!

Jaydog! Member Application. (PASSED)

Player Name: Jamie Challis

Date of Birth: 05-07-1993

Country/Location: England, Dorset.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18456980

Games Played: CS:S, CSGO, RuneScape, Most of the Call of dutys, Every Grand Theft Auto, Euro Truck Sim, Garys mod, F1 2014 & 2015.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Just over two weeks. I no the time played isn't very long, but i've played alot of hours in the sever. I no my Teamspeak side is going to let me down, but i join in and dont really no what rooms to enter, i tend just to enter the JB rooms as im normally in game when on PC! :)

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: To be fair, I don't no. This is my first time applying for Membership, and OB is the first and only JB sever i play. I would say laughter and enjoyment if i had to. I speak to a few of the mod's and admins and always have a really good laugh with them. I think i've taken the rules on really well, and due to my job i have an ability to step back pause for a few seconds and decided what to do, compared to most people that rush into things. I find that JB rounds tend to go amazing, or everyone rebels and the map passes quickly. There isn't a point in raging or crying about it!

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm 22, Im a dad to a 13 week old baby girl called Ellie. I've been with my wide to be 6 years and work as a scaffolder for my dad! I also have a lorry license! I'm from Dorset on the south coast and am lucky enough to live in a sea side town.

My working hours might let me down when it comes to game time, i work a funny shift pattern and can sometimes do a 12 hour night shift, into a 2 hour rest and then a 8 hour day shift. I hope this doesn't effect my chances as i commit as much time as i can, give or take work and a new born baby!

My biggest let down is my Grammar, i really struggle to spell. I rely on spell check for everything these days. So when it comes to writing big applications like this i tend to hold back due to not wanting to make my self look stupid.

This is my 2nd time ive wrote this application as Unseen hacked my PC and made me refresh the page. No i joke, i hit F5 by mistake!

I only ask one thing of anyone that replys, If you do -1 me, please be descriptive as possible, i'm not going to rage or throw insults, i'd like to at least learn from this! :)

Thank you for taking the time to read all this!

Jay! <3

Been around for a couple of weeks, usually I would agree with you and say it isn't that long but you have been active and tbh a positive influence on the server. You've attempted to pop on TS when you can and say 'ello, and as you've said to me before you can't always pop on due to the little one so it's perfectly understandable; you'll learn over time to just join anyone apart from those in mix rooms etc

You aren't a retard [that is a defining member material quality ngl] and you knew how to make posts on the forums without coming across as a spambot ayy

+1 from me, I'll try not to 'hack your pc' this time and make you press F5 lmao

Been around for a while, more active on forums than most. Although he has something truly against me, +1.

No no no no no! Lets take a trip down memory lane Mr Popey, My first ever game was on minecraft party, and trivia question comes up and poppy wins ( of course ) so the Warden says "pick 1 T to die" without even thinking you spat out " Jaydog!", same goes for blyss to be fair, he always picks me! lol

Been around for a while, more active on forums than most. Although he has something truly against me, +1.

No no no no no! Lets take a trip down memory lane Mr Popey, My first ever game was on minecraft party, and trivia question comes up and poppy wins ( of course ) so the Warden says "pick 1 T to die" without even thinking you spat out " Jaydog!", same goes for blyss to be fair, he always picks me! lol

Heyy I only picked you because you picked me before. Well tbf I kinda betrayed and killed all the CTs 10 seconds after you guys let me be Rumples pet lmao.

Anyway, just like UnSeen said and I told you before, you haven't been here for too long but you're a great guy and def member material. So I guess you have my +1 to get trial and then we'll see. :grin1:

-1 from me have not seen you enough on teamspeak,and only see you on server a couple of times.Gl on app tho and hope to see you on the server :)

-1 from me have not seen you enough on teamspeak,and only see you on server a couple of times.Gl on app tho and hope to see you on the server :)

Ive seen you quite a bit on the sever but dont think we've really spoke, you normally see me dying first... thanks to unseen!

I cant go on Ts that much as 13 week old baby, speaking normally turns to shouting etc witch wakes her up... and then the other half goes mental lol. It's easier for me to go on TS and the sever and type, or speak when i need to :)

Congratulations Jaydog, you've passed your trial.

Welcome to Outbreak Member Group! You'll now enjoy all of the benefits of member. Please message one of the admins in steam and we'll add you to the members group.

All the best,

OB Staff