Sign in to follow this  
Substick

Hey there!!!! :D

Hey there :D, figured I would come and say hello since I have been playing on the OB server for about a week and I am thoroughly enjoying it thus far :). Well I might as well get on with it and tell you a bit about myself :D, though I'm really not that interesting :D.

So my name is Alex Green :), I'm 20 years old and I currently reside in the South of Scotland :), though originally I was actually born in Leeds, which is of course in England :D; however, my family moved up to Scotland in around 1999 due to my fathers job and thus this is where we are now :D. I finished school in 2013 and moved onto college, eventually attaining a HND in Software Development, and tomorrow I go into third year of University at Napier University in Edinburgh, this time studying simply computing, which covers a broader area than simply just Software :). I also have two jobs, both part time / side work for weekends or free time; one is working in a hardware shop as a sales assistant, and the other is mainly just keying in information into a computer and fixing the occassional problem if anything comes up. Neither are particularly fantastic, but work is work :D, it provides me with money for University etc.

As for hobbies, I suppose some are obvious and some aren't; of course I love gaming and enjoy several games, though obviously there are a key few I play more than others. Currently I am really enjoying DOTA 2 which I mainly play a friend I used to work with, though I'm not particularly great at it :D, I was probably a bit better at League of Legends, though after playing that for a fair while I have grown a bit bored of it :D, thus now I play DOTA :D. I also play World of Warcraft and currently raid in a guild on the realm Wildhammer, though I'm not particularly enjoying this expansion thus far; it's mainly the people in my guild who keep me going with it, though I am considering cancelling my subscription once we finish raiding with this content :D, just really depends how good Legion looks :D. Of course the other big one is Counter Strike: Global Offensive :D, a game I have always enjoyed; I've always rather enjoyed all the modded servers on both CSS And CS:GO, Minigames, WCS, Surf and Jailbreak probably being the fourI have played the most :). Though mostly in CSS, in fact for a time I was actually part of a small jailbreak clan, though it wasn't anything really popular, just an idea somebody had :D; my main clan/group in CSS was either Warmcup (perhaps somebody has heard of it :D) and TWK. Both have unfortunately fallen apart for various reasons, mainly server expenses, lack of ownership etc :D, anyway that is all in the past now :). In CSGO, besides playing on your JB server for the past week or so, I have mainly only played classic and competitive, though currently I am unranked since I sort of lost the buzz for ranked since many of my friends grew tired of it :D.

Other than gaming, I absolutely love skiing :D, and I will be going again in January with one of my friends to a place in France called La Plagne, at least I think that's what it's called, I suppose you can tell that it wasn't me who sorted everything out here :D. In the past I have also enjoyed cricket, and actually played for a team closed to wear I live till a few years ago when I gave up. I also do a lot of creative writing as a hobby, mainly with a group of people I know online, mostly fantasy writing :D; I also love listening to reasonably heavy / Melodic music, namely Within Tempation, Nightwish, The Unguided and Dead by April, though that is only a few of them :D.

Well I'm sure you are very bored after reading through that :D, so I'll leave it there :D, though before I finish I will just say it's a pleasure to meet / game with you all :).

Substick (Alex) :D.

(MY SMILEY ADDICTION IS CAUSING PROBLEMS :( I AM SORRY)

What's up with the long intros? lmao

Anyway welcome to the forums, I've seen you on the server before and I like you, hope you have fun here :smile1:

EDIT: There's no problem with your intro btw, you made an effort and that's great, it's just that usually they are either really small (e.g Hey guys Im Blyss cya) or just "normal" size and now ppl are starting to post big intros :grin1:

Also, shh Gunscroob

Edited by Guest

What's up with the long intros? lmao

Anyway welcome to the forums, I've seen you on the server before and I like you, hope you have fun here :smile1:

you guys complain they're too short, now you complain they're too long.

Make up your mind >:(

Hi Alex, I've seen you around the server plenty! I hope to see you stick around, if you do - feel free to add some mods/admins so you can have quick contact in case you need assistance on the server!