Sign in to follow this  
Abukhattab

Worst experience ever

I have 3 experiences that would rate worst. I cant really pick one, all were awful at the time.

1. ...kicked out my front tooth. I was unconscious for most of the actual beating so i dont remember it but running across that park and seeing them all behind me was pretty terrifying.

2. ... I answered the door to this blond girl, mid 20s who introduced hereself and said she was here to view the room. Having absolutely no idea who she was and I was totally taken a back, she was french and her english wasent great.

1. What happened to your front teeth? Did you find them? Did you get them put back?

2. Was she hot? How old were u?

Hmm, I have a few...

1. Once I slipped on a tennis ball and banged my head against the wall and became unconscious. I remember making the whole house vibrate due to the impact and crying before I knocked my self out.

2. I was chasing my sister, slipped on some water on the floor and smashed my chin open, got rushed to the hospital afterwards.

More serious one:

I witnessed a robery at a local off-license store, there were 2 robbers, me and the shopkeeper. One of them held me against the wall , and held a pistol against my forehead. I felt I was gonna get shot and die right there. For some reason I tried to jump over the counter to do something and he stopped me lol - been watching too many films. Kinda like below, but ignore the people in the background:

Lessons%2BTo%2BBe%2BLearn%2BFrom%2BRobbing%2BA%2BBank%2BStory.jpg

i got another one. :P

so I was 11 years old and it was snowing, we were on school and it was break time so we went outside and me and my friends were playing in the snow , we started to slide on the ice. So because I was the most badass one , i tried to slide backwards. So i ran as fast a possible did an 180 and slided backwards. After a few meters I felt forwards. My front teeth smacked in the ice and my mouth was full of blood. My teeth didnt broke luckely but my toothflesh changed to purple. I couldnt eat properly for 1 month cuz when my frontteeth had some pressure , it was to painfull to eat.

Hey guys, gues i havent posted in a while :)

We all know how Bulgaria is i have alot of bad experiences.

So this actualy happend to me yesterday, the story why I desided to quit boxing. So yesterday around 2 oclock i was making lunch and chating with sjnok , acouple of eggs some meat vegies, and my brother walks up to me yelling at me where tf his new tablet is. He plays games untill 4-5 oclock in the morning and forgot he put it under his pillow ._.

So after 10 minutes of arguing he tought i stole it or smth and i told him to look around the house but no, he desided to try and punch his younger sibling, so i instincly dodged his 3 punches and without thinking i landed a right hook directly to his mouth and his front teeth went directly in his stomach.. i put my electric guitar on ebay, dad said im quiting boxing even tought i was preparing for my biggest tournament for like 2 months now of hard work.. i broke my middle fingers knuckle and now im probably going to work on a construction site for a month for being a knucklehead. Imagine a grown up boy crying like a litle shit in the kitchen for an hour and his grandma wiping his tears xD

I hope you guys like it i have alot to tell for myself but i dont think alot of you guys like that much :D

Sorry for my spelling mistakes

Hey guys, gues i havent posted in a while :)

We all know how Bulgaria is i have alot of bad experiences.

So this actualy happend to me yesterday, the story why I desided to quit boxing. So yesterday around 2 oclock i was making lunch and chating with sjnok , acouple of eggs some meat vegies, and my brother walks up to me yelling at me where tf his new tablet is. He plays games untill 4-5 oclock in the morning and forgot he put it under his pillow ._.

So after 10 minutes of arguing he tought i stole it or smth and i told him to look around the house but no, he desided to try and punch his younger sibling, so i instincly dodged his 3 punches and without thinking i landed a right hook directly to his mouth and his front teeth went directly in his stomach.. i put my electric guitar on ebay, dad said im quiting boxing even tought i was preparing for my biggest tournament for like 2 months now of hard work.. i broke my middle fingers knuckle and now im probably going to work on a construction site for a month for being a knucklehead. Imagine a grown up boy crying like a litle shit in the kitchen for an hour and his grandma wiping his tears xD

I hope you guys like it i have alot to tell for myself but i dont think alot of you guys like that much :D

Sorry for my spelling mistakes

This was a rollercoaster from start to finish

Ok, this is probs for a 18+ section but ill change the words a little!

Well, i've been with my other half (lauren) 6 years now, so this is well in the past, but when we first started seeing each other it was about 4 weeks before we got down to the ermm... adult things.. things was getting pretty heating in her bedroom (witch didn't lock). we thought we was home alone, but to my horror the door swings open, her mum is stood there (who i've only met twice before this), im stood there butt naked, little JayDog on show and everything!

I still think to this day she was more shocked than me, and just asked Lauren for a movie she borrowed of her brother... By this time im hid behind the door bright red in the face and shitting my self! Hoping lauren would just pass her the movie and the door would close, but no.. the movie was behind me of the desk... so i had to hand it to her mum, while hiding behind the door... Her mums never brung it up!