Sign in to follow this  
Hypnotized

Hypno's member application (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Hypnotized

Date of Birth: 29/4/96

Country/Location: Norway

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50556577

Games Played:

Runescape, Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Diablo 3, CSS and much more :)

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

I've been around for about 2 and a half month by now and still very active.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I like to have fun in games and both teach and learn new things that are helpful for new people myself and those who has been around over time.

I also enjoy to be a CT giving commands, but dosen't mind being a T if anyone wants my spot. Also like to answer people in chat if someone is stuck.

I'm very active on TS3 aswell, enjoy doing gathers with everyone, having a good time and spreading joy while we're playing together either we be playing LoL, Cs:Go, Minecraft etc.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Starting my 2 year apprentice work tomorrow at the airport in Stavanger, which means i'll be working in the mornings, but other than that i'm free.

I am 19 years old, sparing up to a beutiful bmw at the moment so i'm trying to not spend moneys (heh as if..)

Love to play videogames, but also be out bowling with friends, going to the cinema and just chill at home with Tv-series.

More about me you can find in the introduction i hope.

Thanks for reading!

Hypnotized

What qualities can you bring to outbreak? "I can bring money and gold watches if any are needed, because I am a rich norweigen (And Skinny so them ladies love me)"

Why didn't you say this?!?!!?

Nice guy at the end of the day.

+1

Edited by Guest

You should be more active on forums but that doesn't even matter your activity on the server and TS makes up for it. You're also a great guy so I think you have everythig that is needed for a member.

Good luck and a big +1 from me :grin1:

-1 for being bad at lol,+1 for donating a alot to the server,-1 for being bad at csgo and crouching while shooting,+1 for being a nice guy and +1 because you have all the member qualities but -1 because your not so active on the forums but you can work on that and make it a +1. gl :yay:

Hypnotized really nice guy overall

Pros:

-Active (both TS and Cs)

-Respectful

-Friendly

-Welcoming

Cons:

-Not very active on forums, BUT that can be EASILY fixed

Overall thought about hypnotyzed:

He is a really nice player to be around with and i have never had a fight againts him,i think he would make a great example as a Outbreak Member and i think he deserves it.

I actually thought you were a member who had gained it while I wasn't around, lol - rip.

Yeah yeah the forum activity could have a bit of a boost but it isn't like it's entirely non existent and it can easily be improved, being a member is about being integrated and part of the community - as I considered you a member already I think that pretty much answers what I think to you getting membership.

+1

+1 For sure, one of the most active players on TS and server.

And I agree with UnSeen, I considered this guy a member of our community already, even if he doesn't have the tag.