Sign in to follow this  
MakeuRmOVE96

MakeuRmOVE's introduction

Hello guys, my name is Roy Evan Granadino and i'm 19 years old. I came from the Philippines and went to England to study. I've been living in England for over 3 years now and currently at college. Right now i'm studying IT (Information Technology).

My Hobbies are playing football when i have my friends to play with. I mainly spend my free time playing CS-GO and been playing it for about a year now. I've been playing a lot of first person shooting games since i was still young like COD, and different versions of Counter Strike. I can still add some more on my list but i can't be bothered because i'm sure a you guys probably don't know them.

I'm a shy type of person and don't talk that much unless if i'm having fun or i just have to talk for a reason. I like watching anime since i came here in England because i just find most of the TV shows boring.

Oh yeah i forgot to mention that i live in West Sussex England. lol

Thanks!

haha its fine Raichu but its awesome to find another Filipino in the server ;-)

I dont know skeff. maybe most of them are just not the kind of shows i like lol.

And lol No Good. you dont have to watch me, i always follow the warden's orders :3

other than that thanks guys :D