Paradoxxx

An introduction to Mafia

I know the idea of new roles imported from Town Of Salem, has been thrown around this thread plenty of times, but I think one role in particular would be reall fun.

Adding a mayor, who once they reveal themselves as mayor, has an increased voting power, would really mean that there is less town, who do nothing. It would also mean that no time is added to the night, whereas other town roles would. The role would have to be transported over to mafia from town of salem, by changing a few things. As in town of salem, I'd suggest having the Mayor's vote count as 3 once they've revealed their role. To reveal the mayor, the mayor would poke the moderate, and the moderater would confirm who the Mayor is. I'm not sure if this should be translated, but in Town of Salem, the mayor cannot be healed or protected in the night.

I know the idea of new roles imported from Town Of Salem, has been thrown around this thread plenty of times, but I think one role in particular would be reall fun.

Adding a mayor, who once they reveal themselves as mayor, has an increased voting power, would really mean that there is less town, who do nothing. It would also mean that no time is added to the night, whereas other town roles would. The role would have to be transported over to mafia from town of salem, by changing a few things. As in town of salem, I'd suggest having the Mayor's vote count as 3 once they've revealed their role. To reveal the mayor, the mayor would poke the moderate, and the moderater would confirm who the Mayor is. I'm not sure if this should be translated, but in Town of Salem, the mayor cannot be healed or protected in the night.

Too OP

No, thats horrible

I'm sorry but i wont be playing anymore mafia until we all learn to fucking talk one at a time. The social "power plays" shouting down mics and speaking loudly when others are speaking. I'm sorry but not everyone can shout down the mic at night. i wont be playing until a rule is put in about the day phase and conversations. I find it pretty fucking annoying when quiet people get shut down for trying to input by people playing these "powerplays" then getting called out for not contributing. like seriously.

I'm sorry but i wont be playing anymore mafia until we all learn to fucking talk one at a time. The social "power plays" shouting down mics and speaking loudly when others are speaking. I'm sorry but not everyone can shout down the mic at night. i wont be playing until a rule is put in about the day phase and conversations. I find it pretty fucking annoying when quiet people get shut down for trying to input by people playing these "powerplays" then getting called out for not contributing. like seriously.

IMO the game is fine as it is, real life situations generally don't allow for quiet people to get the same say as the more loud ones, just how it is.

If you need to say something just ask if you can without being talked over, generally works and if someone is talking over you half of the time they're maf trying to make your point seem wrong.

It's slightly childish to boycott the game because you're pissed about people being too loud. If you have this attitude in the first place then you just shouldn't play at all :smile1:

k.

Stop shit posting .

IMO the game is fine as it is, real life situations generally don't allow for quiet people to get the same say as the more loud ones, just how it is.

If you need to say something just ask if you can without being talked over, generally works and if someone is talking over you half of the time they're maf trying to make your point seem wrong.

It's slightly childish to boycott the game because you're pissed about people being too loud. If you have this attitude in the first place then you just shouldn't play at all :smile1:

I see what you are getting at. But its fucking rude to speak over people. once upon a time we had a rule called "speak 1 at a time, its not a shitfest" I just strongly think we should get that implemented back.

Can i just make this clear. WE DONT PLAY MAFIA DURING THE DAY. Mafia is normally played at night (Kinda a normal theme when playing mafia) so trying to organsie game in the middle of the day is just dumb

To make it clear, we dont play mafia during the day because we wont have enough people to play it with. I doubt anyone minds playing at day but its not going to happen because people wont play during the day because no players etc etc