Sign in to follow this  
Paradoxxx

Paradox member application (DECLINED)

I did receive a 20 minute ban from mclovin for telling him to do his job.

But in my defence, it was just to piss him off. Not sure if thats a good defence.

That type of defence is like giving yourself a sword and stabbing yourself before the enemy does.

Seppuku is pretty honorable!

Been banned in the last month, even explaining it was to piss off an admin.

GG -1 from me cause we don't wan't A-hole's in the community.

No but seriously, stuff like trying to tick off admins is in all seriousness not member worthy.

You are lucky it was a 20 min ban, if it were a day or more you couldn't even apply right now.

To state in your defense it was to tick me off, just shows to me you are not member material. But hey who knows maybe others will think otherwise.

You have a very short fuse when you command, wich imo is a bad thing. As I'd like to see members of OB beeing able to take some jokes thrown at them over mic.

If you work on this and can be calm/take a joke or two I will give you my +1.

Also please learn the rules properly before you apply for member as I've seen you saying "I don't care" when people have tried to explain what you did wrong. As said. work on your temper.

Good luck.

Your second point is very valid. I do say I dont care to some people, but again I feel like your deductions are wrong. I say I dont care because people are wrong and I do know my rules very well.

Tldr: Im a cunt, but with reason

Also just to quote this, it seems to me you think you know everything better then members who have been around for a lot longer and even admins. Not just from this post but also from your thread about things that tick you off.

It's really bad to be so ignorant to other people's oppinions.

I want to +1 you but, I feel like you sometimes come across as overly aggressive. I don't know if this is a new kind of banter that I'm not aware of but it can make me feel abit put if. (maybe it's just me being a pussy). Maybe if you improve this I'll +1 you :) Good luck!

To comment on Mclovin. Pissing you off, not in a real pissing of way but as a joke.

When we were in the server the context was completely different. An admin was needed and you showed up in the server and I asked you: " Mclovin could you do your job please and fix this "

To which u responded that I shouldnt tell you to do your job. And then I instantly jokingly, said it again. It was a joke " pissing off", like I do with everyone.

I'm not ignorant about other people their oppinion at all: Like I said before when I'm wrong I appologize. I listen to people. But when they are wrong about it, especially in jailbreak you cant convince them. Im not going to argue with them cause it does not work.

When I call twix or thunder a cunt, I dont mean it. Its just a joke between friends. A bit of friendly flame. My personality is just like that to make fun of people in a good manner so both can have a laugh from it.

Hi Paradox

Congratulations, you've been placed on a one week trial. Please message an admin to be invited to the OB Trial group. During this time we encourage you to be active on the server, teamspeak and forums.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

Hi Paradox

After a long discussion with the mods, we've decided to decline you this time around. I appreciate you claim to have a stern hand, and I can understand why being "stern" is relevant in certain situations, but the mod team are generally dissatisfied with your attitude towards the game and certain individuals. An example is a trainingcamp round in which you disregarded both the mod and commander to shoot people in vents for reasons I cannot comprehend.

Consensus is you have potential, but it needs a little longer to cement.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff

Hi Paradox

After a long discussion with the mods, we've decided to decline you this time around. I appreciate you claim to have a stern hand, and I can understand why being "stern" is relevant in certain situations, but the mod team are generally dissatisfied with your attitude towards the game and certain individuals. An example is a trainingcamp round in which you disregarded both the mod and commander to shoot people in vents for reasons I cannot comprehend.

Consensus is you have potential, but it needs a little longer to cement.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff

I accept your decision but I want to add to the fact that after the round I admitted to being wrong cause I didnt correctly understand the commander his commands, and I appologised for it.