Sign in to follow this  
Wist

Windows 10

One advantage of windows 10 also is, it's a heck of a lot easier to detect cheats on it. Really easy lol.

Guessing you won't be using it so?

Using it now, it's not bad.

t6cRvJu.png

So I have windows 8.1 enterprise edition... Which unfortunately does not allow for a free windows 10 upgrade....

I came up with a solution.. 8-)

ly6JVHy.png

Ive been waiting on windows 10 for a while, and think its time to move over, I doubt there will be any bugs or crashes as it has been in the testing for like a year now..

I'll tell yous how it goes on!

Edit: Wiped my pc fully, and installed windows 10. It is really good, and fast.

Good that windows 10 installs all of your needed drivers, for your gpu etc.

Very efficient for multitasking. Although it may not seem it, there is a big difference between 8 and 10.

Bad that something is wrong with the audio drivers it installs, my microphone is much quieter than before, so I ended up getting rid of them all together. Also the microsoft edge web browser is a heap of shit, 100% non understandable... NTY microsoft im sticking with chrome.

Edited by Guest

I got Windows 10, I think it is very worthwhile. Smooth and accessible, has the old bottom left corner button as well for those missing it on Windows 8. Also has the brand new browser (replacement for Internet Explorer) called Microsoft Edge, which isn't too bad actually.

i know this is a old post but

Still prefer windows 7 but i use it for dx 12 but yea it's fairly good the fact they brought the start menu back is cool the squarifying of everything makes it look alot better and its pretty well layed out it also seemed to fix alot of the BSOD of errors i was getting so i'm sticking with it

It's only 2 days old + still relevant so dw :glad2:

I installed windows 10 with a torrent since I didn't qualify for it. Great decision, it's way way faster than the windows 7 I had, and the layout looks nice and isn't annoying like windows 8. 10/10 would upgrade again

IF YOU ARE ON WINDOWS 10

It by default will try and "seed" the download through the internet. Go into your update settings and go through the advanced settings to change the download function to "PCs on my local network." Otherwise you'll seed constantly and have slow internet (potentially.)

Installed Windows 10 yesterday, haven't been able to play CS yet due to some D3D device thing. I'm trying to fix it but I'm not sure how to. Also, Edge is quite fast, faster than mozilla and maybe Chrome. I like the interface. And if you search for something in the classic search toolbar in Windows, it finds whatever you search instantly. It actually amazed me. My only problem now is compatibility with games.

EDIT: Already fixed it, I don't know why windows didn't recognize the graphic card, I uninstalled all drivers, restarted, and then installed them again. It worked this time, but not the two times before. Because fck me, that's why.