Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi

Yoshi's Introduction

Hello guys

You have probably seen me on the server quite a lot of the time but never really did a forum Introduction since i just lurked around and only signed up for the events. So I decided to make one anyway.

Hello my name is Josh, I am from Essex, and i am 13 years old. I did recently move to surrey that's why Harrison-rex did post about me not living in Essex

My main game right now is csgo(currently mg2) but i still play others games such as Minecraft, Terraria, World of Warcraft and a bit of Hearthstone here and there.

I have been playing on the server from about the start of December last year and made a forum account early January, but with the server going on and off my activity did go down a bit

If you ever want to play a game with me or just have a chat add me on steam

For now i'll see you on the server

~Yoshi

Edited by Guest

Hello there Yoshi!

Glad to see that you've finally joined the forums. Hope that you have a great time here!

Would really enjoy playing Hearthstone with you, although I think it may have quite some updates to do since I last played it.

Popey I would gladly play hearthstone with you hoping you don't have any cards or expansions since I only have classic and naxxramas cards