Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Outbreak CS:GO Tournament **NEW INFORMATION**

This is a disaster, and not just because of me.

First game got ddosed

Second game popey cancelled out just before and was already being resced. because friendly guy had swimming? or extinct

2h before match start my PC exploded

Now friendly guy banned for some reason - even tho i didn't think he was cheating from the game i played v him - any updates on this?

Now friendly guy banned for some reason - even tho i didn't think he was cheating from the game i played v him - any updates on this?

For anyone wondering about this too and are a bit confused:

Silent aim/aimkey on demo, blatent silent aim in first tourny match on cache but not recorded. In my opinion wallhack too (from my experience on spotting wallers with bad game sense), no solid evidence of that though. A few bits and pieces of evidence linked to previous cheating/scamming in other games as well as boosted hours in cs:go to make profile look legit, 320 hours past 2 weeks. Botted Facebook followers and possibly Twitch too.

That's the TL:DR version anyway.

Im all up for this if i get to play but i feel that are team will be at a major disadvantage because while DMG is still very good it is not nearly as good as GE

It's not even your team who is losing a Global l0l. Friendly Guy is missing from Team 2 and Thunder will replace him (Thunder's Supreme). Idk what is happening with Oxide but he was DMG so he can easily be replaced for team 4 (if the rumours about him are true I haven't seen much about him yet).

Yes it's been messy so far but it's not a big deal, the first game stands and all other games need to be rescheduled - we have the time.

Just saying in advance I am away from the 3rd to the 7th.

Im all up for this if i get to play but i feel that are team will be at a major disadvantage because while DMG is still very good it is not nearly as good as GE

It's not even your team who is losing a Global l0l. Friendly Guy is missing from Team 2 and Thunder will replace him (Thunder's Supreme). Idk what is happening with Oxide but he was DMG so he can easily be replaced for team 4 (if the rumours about him are true I haven't seen much about him yet).

Yes it's been messy so far but it's not a big deal, the first game stands and all other games need to be rescheduled - we have the time.

Just saying in advance I am away from the 3rd to the 7th.

nvm

Edited by Guest

I am on team 1 with lewis i though that was the replacement

I'm going to have to let someone replace me, going on holidays on the 8th August. Don't want to start if I won't be around to finish. Sorry about having to do this , didn't know it would still be going on this long