4. Stiqqy

5. Hmoon

Team 3:

1. Twist

2. TaylorSwift

3. Unseen

4. Marshmallow

5. Revilia

You're humans - get on the teamspeak and be ready by 4.15pm warmed up to play. I don't wanna be chasing people up

First game of the day was team 3 v team 5

Cache was chosen as the map

the half ended 8-7 to team 3 starting CT side, it will be resumed then probably tomorrow.

In the mean time after dinners and stuff we'll try play another one or two matches

GAME 2:Team 2 VS Team 4

GAME3: Team 5 VS Team 1

GAME4: Team 2 VS TEAM 3

Please stick around - the game which will be played will purely be based on whos around.

First game of the day was team 3 v team 5

Cache was chosen as the map

the half ended 8-7 to team 3 starting CT side, it will be resumed then probably tomorrow.

In the mean time after dinners and stuff we'll try play another one or two matches

GAME 2:Team 2 VS Team 4

GAME3: Team 5 VS Team 1

GAME4: Team 2 VS TEAM 3

Please stick around - the game which will be played will purely be based on whos around.

Whats happening with our game?

Games are cancelled today - I said 2 or 3 days ago we'd get started today and posted the draw order, unfortunately we had about 7 people not around on steam for the entire day.

We managed to replace some of the lower ranks who didn't turn up, but once higher ranks don't come on it becomes more difficult. Team 1 you have vengence to thank and team 4 wist to thank for not being able to play

We'll try again in 2 days time

Games are cancelled today - I said 2 or 3 days ago we'd get started today and posted the draw order, unfortunately we had about 7 people not around on steam for the entire day.

We managed to replace some of the lower ranks who didn't turn up, but once higher ranks don't come on it becomes more difficult. Team 1 you have vengence to thank and team 4 wist to thank for not being able to play

Throwing up in bed all day, nuff said

Yeah about that again I apologise I will try to play but if it is on hold then i can play from Friday onwards.

Thanks vengence