Sign in to follow this  
Daffy Duck

Daffy re-application (Passed)

Player Name: Daffy

Date of Birth: 19/02/1995

Country/Location: Bristol, UK

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2230060

Games Played: CSS, CSGO, Total War (any of them), Operation Flashpoint, Pirates of the Burning Sea, Farming Simulator(???), Company of Heroes, Supreme Commander etc.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I've been playing on the server consistently since coming back about a week ago. But a fair few members will know me for playing on the server in 2012-13.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Cannon fodder for the T team and perhaps the odd attempt to willingly command which would result in an overwhelming charge at me. However, I do like to discuss and have conversations on teamspeak and just add to that 'community' feel that I've enjoyed so much about this group.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

To anyone who doesn't really know me, I was a member of this community before (I spent some time as a moderator also) before going off travelling and then university and also having a broken computer. I'm currently home for the summer from university (studying history at plymouth, if anyone's curious) but I've now also got a working computer since I have my job back which paid for it! I'd say I'm a fairly open person, I love to chat and play whatever (even though I will admit I'm quite rubbish since I'm still getting reacquainted with the desktop)

I would rather like to be back in the community once more, and yes I will still be about once I return to plymouth in september!

I hope you will take me back :)

I will start this off with a +1.

Don't know you from before hand but I have heard a lot of good things about you and from what I have seen you are willing to be active on the server the ts and the forums. Overall a guy that is willing to meet the new guys but also havea laugh with the old guys.

Dear DAFFY,

Thank you for your application for the position of Outbreak Community Member. Your experience and extra-curricular activities correspond with our job specification, so we can confirm that your application is under consideration. We would like to advise you that a decision will be taken no later than $$$SYNTAX ERROR%VARIABLE%$$$.

As you have previously served in the role of Outbreak Community Member, and due to your strong demonstration of the Outbreak Core Competencies, we are delighted to offer you a +1 in your application. We wish you the very best of luck with the interview process.

Kind regards,

Venga

Human Resources

Obtaining customer feedback regarding your own experience is really important to us.

We are committed to continually reviewing the service we provide in HR and prioritising

improvement where necessary. We would really appreciate you taking the time to

complete a short questionnaire that can be accessed using the following link: