Sign in to follow this  
Tabbin

Hello, I'm Tabbin

Hey, some of you have have probably seen me on the server, I'm usually dead or afk watching Twitch. I am from England from the Manchester area, I am 14 years of age, I am fluent in Spanish and finally I'm very bad at CS.

I usually watch Twitch or play CS when I'm online on steam. I do go outside(where the trees and grass are) on a regular basis doing stuff like football. I am big supporter of Manchester United and my favourite CS team is currently NiP

I play alot of comp even tho I'm bad at the game. I also play other games like the Witcher 3 and Arma 3.

:yay:

Hi Tabbin, havent seen you on the server yet but im sure you will love your stay :D, additionally everyone is shit when they start i went from MG1 yesterday and now i am Legendary Eagle :D just from playing properly and im sure you can do it too!

Anyways enough of my deep speeches...

Welcome To Outbreak.

Just so we don't have another Hades incident, you can reply to multiple people in one reply!

However, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here, and continue to play on the server :). Although you are, as you say, mostly AFK, you seem very good at skipping and colours, and do not spend most rounds (when you are active) dead!

Just so we don't have another Hades incident, you can reply to multiple people in one reply!

However, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here, and continue to play on the server :). Although you are, as you say, mostly AFK, you seem very good at skipping and colours, and do not spend most rounds (when you are active) dead!

I'll try and remember to reply to multiple people in one. I see you alot on the server also, you're very good at CT'ing and wardening :)

Hi Tabbin and welcome to the forums

Hi maher