Sign in to follow this  
Evannnnnn

Evan's Membership Application. (Passed)

Player Name: Evan

Date of Birth: 27/06/98

Country/Location: Ireland

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47035563

Games Played: League of legends, CSGO, CS1.6, Crossfire, COD(S), lots of other games that I probably forgotten of by now.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: Around 3-4 weeks is my best guess.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I'm a really friendly guy, I play jailbreak and try to add a good atmosphere to

the server,Im mostly on TS to either play Gather's, Warlight, Minecraft (new addition), or even to just chill out and talk to

my buddies!

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name is Evan, I've just finished secondary school, and in September I'll hopefully

get accepted into Maynooth University to study Computer Science (Hons Bachelors Degree). I'm Master Guardian 2 (I've been MGE at my prime),

I do rock-climbing as a sport, both competitively and casually. I've just gotten a summer job, so I'm not on in the early hours

of the day, but when I am free I always hop onto TS to join in on some fun with my fellow Outbreakers!

Thanks for reading,

Evan.

-1 bot, botting is just as bad as a VAC ban. you're hacking at a game.

"it's just RS"

ok i'll go get a VAC ban for steam from tetris / clicker heroes and that'll be cool

Ok I'm not going to deny botting on Runescape, But come on that was like 4 years ago. I mean like I love this community, and there's so many people I get along with here.

Like a little kids mistake shouldn't be the factor of a 17 year old not having a good reputation.

I could of just kept my mouth shut, but I decided to open myself up to you guys... :(

I'm going to move on from this, and I'll still try as hard as possible as to contribute to the community in a positive manner :yay: