Sign in to follow this  
Drake

K-HipHop.

Right, so I obviously listen to Drake's music.

But to let you guys know whatelse I listen to, heres alittle bootiful MV of K-HipHop

Sadly I am not sure how to use the Youtube tool on here.

So, take this link! ;3

And, yes yes.

I am a Koreaboo.

This sort of spam is meant to be posted in the what are you listening to thread.

Thanks

I think he was more creating a topic to discuss K-HipHop rather than just post what he was listening to at the moment though, so it isn't really spam just a topic which might not be interesting to such a wide audience - including yourself it seems lele

I don't listen to it myself really but a few of my mates listen to K-HipHop and K-Pop all the time. I'm not a massive fan but I can appreciate the inner Koreaboo enjoying the tune and lyrics which most won't understand...oh and ofc the dancing grills which apparently are in every Korean MV xoxo

My Mclovin sense is tingling

Wondering wether it's because he can't use the youtube thingy or because he listens to K-pop.

Also:

(Korean group, singing Japananese)

And many many more ^///^

Also this is your vid:

This sort of spam is meant to be posted in the what are you listening to thread.

Thanks

As what UnSeen has said, I posted this thread for just this specific genre and actually talk about it.

It doesn't have to be in the same topic, knowing that this is still the media section.

And I just wanted to introduce some type of music that people may have not even heard of.

So, I'm not so sure that this is considered a spam.

And, @UnSeen same here, most of the time I don't even know what they're actually are saying.

But if it feels good, it's kind of worth it. <3

Hmm heard of it a long time ago, k-pop, I honestly don't like it a bit xD I don't know why, it's just that I don't get if this songs are for real or not, and I don't know what's worse xD