ProZexy

ProZexy Member app (DECLINED)

Player Name: SwiperSaurusRex

Date of Birth: 6/08/2000

Country/Location: United Kingdom

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98095439

Games Played: CounterStrike - Global Offensive

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Couple of months

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: New minigames and great suggestions.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am from UK I am a 14 years old who has loved video games since i was young and i love climbing! I alos enjoy doing new days when im warden which people have never heard of.

:D

In two years I'll hopefully have two years experience of a role under my belt, but I'm not going to apply to be manager just yet.

Also, never seen you on the server. No one has put you forward, and your application probably took less effort than the last time I bashed the bishop.

Unlike some others, I have seen you a few times on the server and you're a friendly enough kid who is actually willing to command and command well - willing to tell CTs where to go etc etc.

Although I would agree with the others that your forum presence needs to up its game a little bit [contributing posts, not random shit to boost count xo] and you obviously have to be 15 unless put forward by an admin, and the truth is by the time you'd have been around long enough for someone to feel you should be put forward you will be 15 anyway.

Just stick around, enjoy the server, discuss things on the forums, pop onto ts sometime and in 2 months you'll get member ez.

Unlike some others, I have seen you a few times on the server and you're a friendly enough kid who is actually willing to command and command well - willing to tell CTs where to go etc etc.

Although I would agree with the others that your forum presence needs to up its game a little bit [contributing posts, not random shit to boost count xo] and you obviously have to be 15 unless put forward by an admin, and the truth is by the time you'd have been around long enough for someone to feel you should be put forward you will be 15 anyway.

Just stick around, enjoy the server, discuss things on the forums, pop onto ts sometime and in 2 months you'll get member ez.

Came here to type exactly this, so I'll just quote it 8-)

Your biggest problem is using a different forum name as an ingame name. Noone will know who you are when you post shit on the forums.

Using the same name ingame as on the forum will greatly help you in getting member in the future.

Hi ProZexy

I'm afraid you're under 15 which means you application is auto-decline. Wait until you turn 15 and if you're still with us then by all means apply again.

Sorry to disappoint

OB Staff