Sign in to follow this  
Grizzy

E3 GAMES 2015 which ones are you guys hyped for?

Games i'm interested in and might buy:

Fallout 4

Tom Clancy's: The Division

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

Batman: Arkham Knight

Mirror's Edge 2

Trackmania Turbo

South park

One of the Star wars games can't remember which one not sure if i should get it yet.

There's probably many more i would get; gonna have to watch some videos of the conferences.

Also:

This guy is a bit Sad and shaking like a leaf but hey thats my opinion.

You must have braindamage if you look for game info at E3, all they do is lie about their games.

I have to disagree with you here man, they don't lie, the reveals you see at E3 are the games that those companies want to make, that is the game they want to end up with as their finished product.

But game development is a very long and expensive process, there are lots of cuts and comprises made along the way, decisions that are more often than not made by everyone except the people actually working on that game.

The fact that games are often lacklustre after E3 reveals is not because of developers lying about their games, it's publishers wanting to squeeze every penny they can as cheaply as possible out of their market

There's so much wrong with this post, I'm not going to reply it would just derail the whole thread. Safe to say I disagree with almost every point that you're trying to make :silly1:

Rainbow 6 Siege looks pretty sick. Easily the most relevant kind of game for a community like ours. Fallout 4 looks great too, obviously.

Yeah cant wait for it, maybe we will play it together sometime ;p

Fallout 4 all the way

RIP storms drawings, Carrotta has stolen my hair

Not accurate anyway, I don't use duelies.

My intention was to draw you more badass-like xD I can remove the second gun if you wish, but I'm not very good at drawing in general as you can see hahaha