Sign in to follow this  
Lorcan

Hi guys!! Hello there!!!

My name is lorcan, I am 18 years old, born and raised in Dublin, Ireland. I finished school a few weeks ago and will be going to uni in september (hopefully)

I've been playing CSGO for about a year. I play MM and ESEA sometimes but mainly jailbreak. My power supply exploded last night(that's what the burning smell was) so I won't be on for a few days. Oh well... probably for the best since I do have important exams this week.

xox

Nice, im the same, theres a couple of us who enjoy playing comp semi seriously. You should join us some time :)

Yeah I will of course :) Was hoping to find more people to play comp with, hate getting a 4 Russian premade D:

Nice, im the same, theres a couple of us who enjoy playing comp semi seriously. You should join us some time :)

Yeah, always up for a game! :glad2:

Welcome to the forums tho my friend! Where are you going for uni (hopefully)?

Hoping to study engineering at Maynooth university. It's a five minute bus ride from my house. Need about 65%-75% grade average over 6 subjects to get in.. "Hopefully" lol

It's funny how you spend your whole school life striving for 75% + and when you get to uni 40% will do just nicely

I would say it's quite the opposite, sure a third is like 40% but why would you strive for a third when you can get a first or a 2.1?

Also Hello Lorcan, I've seen you about and you seem like a nice fella. Good luck sorting out your power supply :)

It's funny how you spend your whole school life striving for 75% + and when you get to uni 40% will do just nicely

I would say it's quite the opposite, sure a third is like 40% but why would you strive for a third when you can get a first or a 2.1?

Also Hello Lorcan, I've seen you about and you seem like a nice fella. Good luck sorting out your power supply :)

Don't want to sound like I'm not ambitious(I'm probably not xD), but I agree with fluxy, I'd be happy with a pass, of course id like a first but as I plan on working for my dads company after I graduate becoming qualified is pretty much all I need :)

Apart from personal achievement I think getting good grades in uni only goes as far as getting into employment.. or atleast I hope